PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Poker

THE OUTLAW
10-12-2004, 02:35 PM
I am making my first trip to California next week and am trying to find a list of poker rooms in and around the San Diego area. I can remember seeing a few advertised in Carplayer. I know of Barona Valley Ranch but that is it. Can anyone help me out. Also what should I expect as far as game texture. California games are known for being wild but Im not sure if that is just a Los Angeles thing. Thanks in advance.

Jesse

jedi
10-12-2004, 03:23 PM
Viejas is in Alpine (take 8 East and go until you don't see any houses. Then drive some more). Sycuan not far from there either. I play at Oceans 11, in Oceanside right off I-5 on Mission Ave. Harrah's also has a poker room if you take Hwy 76 and head east.

Slacker13
10-12-2004, 04:03 PM
Jedi, I haven't been to San Diego for a few years but are you familiar with Sevilla's restaurant near the Horton Grand? I thought that place was excellent and am planning on heading out again soon and i was curious if they were still around, I would assume they are as they were busy as hell and the food (tapas) were excellent. Just Curious.

jedi
10-12-2004, 04:39 PM
Sorry, I don't head down there much and though I know where Sevilla's is, I've never actually eaten there before.