PDA

View Full Version : Eminem

Boris
10-12-2004, 01:10 PM
This story was way too funny. Anyone seen the video?

web page (http://www.itv.com/news/index_535513.html)
Michael Jackson is said to be furious over a controversial video by rapper Eminem in which he mocks the self-styled King of Pop.

In the video for Just Lose It, Eminem is shown dressed as Jackson, sitting on a bed surrounded by young children.

A spokesman said Jackson, 46, is "very angry" at the video.

The video opens to scenes similar to those in Jackson's song Beat It.

As the video plays, Eminem raps: "Come here little kiddie, on my lap. Guess who's back with a brand new rap? And I don't mean rap, as in a case of child molestation."

The rapper mocks the moment in the early 1990s when Jackson's hair caught fire as he filmed a Pepsi commercial and pokes fun at Jackson's plastic surgery.

When he rushes to a public toilet to put out the flames, his nose falls off.

The Thriller star is currently battling an allegation of child sex abuse. He is on £1.6 million bail after being accused of sexually abusing a teenage cancer survivor.

He has pleaded not guilty to the charges which he has called a "big lie" and his trial is expected to begin early next year.

His representative Ramone Bain said: "Michael Jackson is very angry. He feels that Eminem has crossed the line.

She added that Jackson is "calling upon all networks to pull the video" and continued: "Michael feels the video is disrespectful and offensive. It's one thing to spoof someone, it's another to be completely insensitive and disrespectful."

Ms Bain said Black Entertainment Television in the US had already agreed to axe the video from its schedules but denied some reports that Jackson is planning to sue Eminem over the video.

ThaSaltCracka
10-12-2004, 01:15 PM
yeah its the new music video to his crapy new single "Just lose it".

ddollevoet
10-12-2004, 03:39 PM
Isn't his 15 minutes up yet?

Duke
10-12-2004, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't his 15 minutes up yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you talking about Michael Jackson or Eminem?

~D

ThaSaltCracka
10-12-2004, 03:58 PM
are you done?

Eminem is no fluke.

wacki
10-12-2004, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
are you done?

Eminem is no fluke.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that. Flukes are 4 teenyboppers. Marshall/D12 aren't going away.

ThaSaltCracka
10-12-2004, 04:21 PM
the new single of his upcoming album sucks, but I am sure it will get plenty of radio play. The rest of the album should be good though, because all the mixtape stuff he has been doing lately is sick.

Lazymeatball
10-12-2004, 06:23 PM
This video is about as cutting edge as Jay Leno's monologue circa 2002

nef
10-12-2004, 10:10 PM
The song sounds lame, I heard a clip on the news/radio show today after work. This is just mm's gimmick. Noone should be surprised.

Would BET have axed a black rapper's song, or would they have defended his right to expression, etc.? How would BET's viewers react differently to a Nelly video or some such being removed compared to an eminem?

BTW, I dislike both eminem and michael jackson.