** Dealing Turn ** [ Qc ]
Hasuwisp checks.
CO bets [$10].
Hero calls [$10].
** Dealing River ** [ Jh ]
Hero checks.
CO bets [$10].
Hero calls [$10].

Should i fold to turn bet from unkonown player?

J.R.
10-12-2004, 01:47 PM
BTW, you will often get more responses if you post your hands in a more reader friendly format. One tool to help with this is a hand convertor that a poster put together, its a really nifty tool into which you paste a party hand history and out comes a 2+2 reader friendly format that is easily posted to these forums.

Check it out here. (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Nottom
10-12-2004, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OMG NO! You should jam your hand, fearing 22 or QQ is pretty bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hero has 96, not 99.

J.R.
10-12-2004, 01:50 PM
I just noticed that, another reason why these hand history posts are no fun to read.

In light of that fact you didn't flop the second nuts and the pfr's flop bet was overcalled, I'd be inclined to smoothcall the flop and see what the turn brings. If the pfr followed through on a non-favorable turn card (most cards other than a nine) and the button overcalled again, I would be hardpressed to continue unless I had a read that the PFR pressed overcards and the button was a very loose caller (although if the turn card were a card below a nine I might continue because I proabably have some chop outs if the buton has a 9 and pfr has overcards and may be ahead of the button). I think the button's presence is what makes this hand somewhat hard to play.

The given your line I think this is a turn fold (the Q isn't great as a few of the possible overcard hands you might hope to be against on the flop connect with it) unless you have a pretty specific read on the preflop aggressor.

DonFacehead
10-13-2004, 05:22 AM
Tnx to all, the next hand ill decide to post there ill convert:), nottom he had aa but i still not sure that i should fold the turn, he could have aj,kj,ak,lower pair, and god knows what else, his 3-bet flop and call turn could be a bluff if he didnt believe i had 2 or 9 or maybe he put me on flush draw, hmm.( or maybe im just on tilt!?:()