PDA

View Full Version : unable to withdraw to neteller debit card

chezlaw
10-12-2004, 08:55 AM
I can't withdraw from neteller to neteller debit card. Anyone know if there is a problem or is it just me.

The withdrawal status is declined. All the funds appear in my neteller account fine and everything else seems to be working.

clicking on debit balance doesn't work either.

I tried live support, still standing by (after 20 minutes)

Thanks

chez

BlueBear
10-12-2004, 08:59 AM
When you withdraw money from the Neteller ATM card, and if they ATM asks you for what is the account type, you'll have to press the "cheque account", not the "savings account". That was my mistake last time.

chezlaw
10-12-2004, 09:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When you withdraw money from the Neteller ATM card, and if they ATM asks you for what is the account type, you'll have to press the "cheque account", not the "savings account". That was my mistake last time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't get that far. The money is stuck in my neteller account and I can't withdraw it to my debit card.

chez

Sheriff Fatman
10-12-2004, 09:16 AM
Isn't there some site maintenance going on a Neteller today? Could be the reason if so, in which case it should resolve itself soon enough.

Sheriff

chezlaw
10-12-2004, 09:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't there some site maintenance going on a Neteller today? Could be the reason if so, in which case it should resolve itself soon enough.

Sheriff

[/ QUOTE ]

You may be right but I can't see any mention of it on the website.

I finally got through to live chat and there is a general problem at their end, they suggested I try again in an hour.

Thanks

Chez

Pokeraddict
10-12-2004, 10:07 AM
I have this happen almost every time I try to cash out to the debit card, first few tries say declined, the magically it works. I have even had it say pending then 10 minutes later be declined.

After it finally works I now have the issue most bank ATM's in my area wont let me use it. Bank of America is about only one anymore.