PDA

View Full Version : Adjusting Crpto table size?

Pokermonger
10-12-2004, 08:04 AM
Hello all. Great forum!

I am rather technically challenged, so please bear with me if this is a stupid question. I just started playing at Interpoker and usually play two tables at once. I don't have a problem getting on two tables, my question is if there is any way to make the tables smaller than the full screen so I don't have to minimize one table to look at the other. I have an old monitor that may be part of the problem. I have played at The Gaming Club and like their mini-view, so I guess my question is if something like that is doable. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Wes

BradleyT
10-12-2004, 09:48 AM
For some reason not all sites are using some type of mini-view technology. I have no idea why becuase personally I favor a small table display over a big one that takes up over 1/4th of my screen.

To get the tables smaller relative to your screen real estate you have to up your screen real estate (resolution). Since you have an older monitor/video card this might not be possible. Right click on a blank area of your desktop, go to properties, click the far right tab (settings) and move the slider all the way to the right. This might mess up your color scheme if your computer is extremely old so you might have to change it back.

Pokermonger
10-12-2004, 10:04 AM
Thanks BradleyT. That is exactly what I needed.

Wes