PDA

View Full Version : tournament director software

hoterdoc
10-12-2004, 02:02 AM
To what degree, if at all, does the player moving/reseating feature take into account where a player is positioned with regards to the blinds?

If it says move seat 3 table one, to a certain seat at a less populated table, how does it make sure he wont possibly pay a big blind two hands in a row?

Thanks
doc

PS otherwise, this kicks butt in every way, and I wish I'd found it before I sprang for poker clock.
/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Stew
10-12-2004, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To what degree, if at all, does the player moving/reseating feature take into account where a player is positioned with regards to the blinds?

If it says move seat 3 table one, to a certain seat at a less populated table, how does it make sure he wont possibly pay a big blind two hands in a row?

Thanks
doc

PS otherwise, this kicks butt in every way, and I wish I'd found it before I sprang for poker clock.
/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

just wondering, have you ever considered emailing the person that wrote the software? He might have a good idea what teh answer to your question is.

ncskiier
10-12-2004, 08:43 PM
That software is so rad. It knows exactly where the blinds are at each table at every second.

hoterdoc
10-13-2004, 10:15 AM
yup
doesn't yet
doc

Stew
10-14-2004, 12:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
yup
doesn't yet
doc

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you're saying you emailed the dude that wrote the software and he isn't able to answer your question?

If so, how do you expect anyone else to be able to answer such a question?