PDA

View Full Version : KK hand - played correctly?

wabe
10-12-2004, 12:43 AM
PokerStars 0.05/0.10 Hold'em (5 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Button caps</font>, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (20 SB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (12 BB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, BB folds, UTG calls.

River: (15 BB) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">UTG bets $0.07 (All-In)</font>, Hero calls, Button calls.

Final Pot: 17.10 BB

Should I have tried a check-raise anywhere here?

wabe
10-12-2004, 12:49 AM
Crap, wrong forum. I will repost.

SirArthur
10-12-2004, 12:50 AM
I guess I'll be the first to break it to you that this is the NL board, try posting this hand in the micro limits section.
With that being said, straightforward play is usually the way to go at these penny games, and a C/R is probably not necessary. The players are more passive, and you don't want to risk giving a free card with your over pair.