PDA

View Full Version : Peaceniks grumble about Iraq war

ACPlayer
10-11-2004, 11:59 PM
War on terrorism -- progress or stagnation? (http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20041011/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_terrorism)

Cant they just believe Pres Bush that Iraq is a core portion of the war in terror? When will the liberals and peace lovers ever learn, Bush can do no wrong.

Elect Bush, fight the war on terror in Iraq and Iran the core battlegrounds of those who want to kill American civilians. Yes sirree, Bush is your man.

wacki
10-12-2004, 12:06 AM
Look where the information is comming from.

Jaffee Center for Strategic Studies

I love think tanks. They are the same people that release papers every week saying open source is evil and spending thousands of dollars on a yearly license of Microsoft Server software is cheaper than using a free distribution of linux. Of course these think tanks are mostly funded by Microsoft.

Think tanks are a joke.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2002/06/10/msfunded_think_tank_propagates_opensource/

ACPlayer
10-12-2004, 12:28 AM
You are so right. If they disagree with us we must lump them with the purveyors of the gneral protection fault and the major security hole found in your browser people.

Microsoft and the Think Tanks all liberals and dont enjoy a good war on TV or a reboot every few hours.

wacki
10-12-2004, 12:59 AM
Think tanks are a joke because people can buy them and use them to support any agenda they might have, not matter how ridiculous.

You don't even have to be smart to be in a think tank. A better description for a think tank is ... sell-my-opinion-for-a-scholarship-fund.

wacki
10-12-2004, 01:02 AM
An excerpt from the article I linked to:

A Washington think tank called the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution has released its anticipated study of the dangers of open-source software. Much to our disappointment, the organization's press release, which last week promised that the study would explain in gory detail how open-source software will foster international terrorism, turns out to have been a tissue of headline-pimping lies.

Hahahahahhahahhaha! Think Tanks.... Linux causes terrorism! What a joke.