PDA

View Full Version : Party/Empire hard drive hand history, how to collect without playing?

Stormwolf
10-11-2004, 11:14 PM
Lets say I want to let 4 tables opened and then let that hand history collect itself, I'm not being able to do so, for some reason only when I'm sitted the data goes to my hard drive. I watch some games once and while and the data again doesnt goes to the drive, is there any option I need to change?

sin808
10-12-2004, 12:09 AM
Not sure where it sticks them, but the latest version of poker tracker will import observed hand histories so they've gotta be on there somewhere. You might try asking over at the Poker Tracker forums. I'd look for them but I'm at work right now.

Gatts
10-12-2004, 12:55 AM
They are stored as temporary files on your hard drive and cleared when the table is closed. Open pokertracker and auto-import hands as the tables are open to feed the DB.

shant
10-12-2004, 03:03 AM
If you are using Poker Tracker, you set it to import the Observed Hands, and they're not stored in the HandHistory folder like they normally are. They are stored in the main PartyPoker folder as .hhf files, and they are deleted when you close the session.

Grisgra
10-12-2004, 12:33 PM
I mean, if you don't know what people are holding except at showdown . . . is this just to get VP$IP and aggression ratings? Makes sense I guess.

Stormwolf
10-12-2004, 01:38 PM
The autoimport from harddrive asks for a .txt file, I tried the hhf but it gives an error message, what I'm doing wrong?