PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker and Tournaments

fnord_too
10-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Do you currently use pokertacker to track tournament results and do you currently use the live tournament window while playing?

fnord_too
10-11-2004, 10:46 PM
Brilliant Gump! The polls are a stack, not a queue, so my "witty" poll options make no sense.

bigfishead
10-12-2004, 01:33 AM
I havent DL'd the new patch. I am only using the e-mail way. unfortunately my tournament results do sho as I get no summaries. With the exception of the 1-3 tables. I get those. am I doing something wrong? I have apparently missed something on PT.

Also as for tournaments I use the game window and will also Dl hand historys of other tabels every 5 hands or so. But this sometimes keeps me too busy asking for HH and not seeing enough of the action at my own table. Is there a way to "auto request" these histories?

LethalRose
10-12-2004, 01:40 AM
nord ever since you posted in a previous thread about doing it i have been at ring games..its very helpful to know people's PFR and check raise stats, and hand selection. however a lof the stats i dont have any idea what they mean..then in the "more" section, those are helpful too. but i wish i could replay people's hands right from that interface.

Iam now strickly playing 25 NL cash games, trying to get my br up. I lost interested in MTT's, its much easier to make money in cash games, and i dont have the BR to support MTT's.

If anyone who knows PT well is bored these are the current stats of the table I'am playing..just playing one since again my br is low..I know dorset is a maniac..hes made that obvious..anything else you can point out about my stats or someone else's? like whats Vol Put % into pot..

http://brutus.clant2k.com/Game.jpg