PDA

View Full Version : Tech problem w UB and Pokerroom

esknights
10-11-2004, 05:31 PM
Hey all,

I was wondering if any of you could help me out a bit. I have downloaded UltimateBet and when I start up the program I get the following messages:

"Warning: Host 'web3-int' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /usr/local/www/sites/ultimatebet/client_html/current/reg_header.php3 on line 3276"

I also get an error message when I click on one of the buttons that says
" Cannot find 'file:///C:/Program%20Files/UltimateBet/LocalWeb/LINK201.

I am not sure why the directory has the %20 in between Program and Files.

As far as Poker Room, the website is never working for me and I can't even log in.

All other poker sites are working fine. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Scotty O
10-11-2004, 06:04 PM
Try reloading, if not, scan your pc for Viruses and Spyware.

Good Luck

AncientPC
10-11-2004, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Warning: Host 'web3-int' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /usr/local/www/sites/ultimatebet/client_html/current/reg_header.php3 on line 3276"

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an error on the server side, i.e. UBet's fault and not yours.

[quoteI also get an error message when I click on one of the buttons that says
" Cannot find 'file:///C:/Program%20Files/UltimateBet/LocalWeb/LINK201.

I am not sure why the directory has the %20 in between Program and Files.

[/ QUOTE ]

%20 is just how web browsers interpret empty spaces, you may want to try uninstalling / reinstalling the UBet software.

[ QUOTE ]
As far as Poker Room, the website is never working for me and I can't even log in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't comment as there is no error message and I've never played at Poker Room.

esknights
10-12-2004, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the info. I have downloaded and installed Ulitimate Bet 3 or 4 times and still have the same problems. I emailed UB about it a week ago and they did not offer any help. Any other suggestions?