PDA

View Full Version : Is Bush Wired?

LinusKS
10-11-2004, 04:34 PM
http://isbushwired.com/sequence3.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Was President Bush literally channeling Karl Rove in his first debate with John Kerry?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2004/10/08/bulge/

Salon says there's at least some evidence Bush has used an audio-prompter before - a device, used by at least some television journalists - so that off-camera people can whisper in their ears.

The question is, was Bush using one at the first debate?

elwoodblues
10-11-2004, 04:37 PM
If he was, he should fire whoever was helping him.

LinusKS
10-11-2004, 04:40 PM
I agree.

It would explain some of those awkward staring-into-space moments, though, as well as his "let me finish" remark when no one was trying to interrupt him.

sam h
10-11-2004, 05:05 PM
is that when you look at stills from the second debate, it is also clear that he's wearing something on his back.

I don't believe for a second that its a wire. But I don't understand why the administration won't just say he's wearing a back brace or a Kevlar vest or whatever it is. The whole line that its just the cut of his suit is about as plausible as the wire hypothesis.

cjromero
10-11-2004, 05:55 PM
Members of the Bush team have come out to deny the rumor. The reason the denial wasn't stronger and sooner is probably twofold: (1) they didn't want to dignify the rumor with a response, and (2) they probably don't mind that Bush is still portrayed as the stupid underdog

ThaSaltCracka
10-11-2004, 06:48 PM
that could literally be anything or nothing. Looks to me like his suit is slightly creased there and the lighting makes it look like their is something there.

vulturesrow
10-11-2004, 07:25 PM
Object Under Bush Jacket Identified: 'It's a Spine'

(2004-10-11) -- A forensic scientist studying photographic evidence has identified an object which caused a bump on the back of a suit jacket worn by President George Bush during his first debate with John Forbes Kerry.

"It's a spine," said the unnamed scientist. "The president's backbone, in a sense, was showing during his debate with Mr. Kerry."

Similar images of Mr. Kerry showed "no comparable spinal features."

When asked about the new evidence, Mr. Kerry said, "I had a spine when I defended this country as a young man, and I will have one again when I defend her as president of the United States."

sam h
10-11-2004, 07:40 PM
http://democrats.com/images/bush-debate-12.gif

Clearly the guy's got something on underneath there. People who have looked at different stills say it doesn't move, which would make it the most bizarrely tailored suit in history.

As I said elsewhere, I don't believe for a second that its a wire. It's just weird that they won't come out and say, "Yes the president wears a back brace." Ultimately, its a non-issue, however, that's just flying around the internet and probably will soon fade away.

ThaSaltCracka
10-11-2004, 07:40 PM
so what you are saying is that Bush is a hunchback? Cuz that spine looks creepy.

BTW, I think it is nothing.