PDA

View Full Version : E-TRADE free $175:

Baulucky
10-11-2004, 08:44 AM
Enjoy.

Dear MOFO,
Open a new E*TRADE Bank Complete or Value Checking account before October 31, 2004 and we’ll deposit up to $175 into it. You’ll get:

$75 for your new account. With .85% APY for Complete Checking (compare that to the .25% APY national average)—and the peace of mind that comes with FDIC insurance.
$25 bill pay bonus. With our free bill pay service you can set up recurring payments to any person or business in the country at the click of a mouse.
$75 direct deposit bonus. Deposit checks into your account through direct deposit and get access to your money right away.
Quick Transfer service. Transfer funds to your E*TRADE Bank checking account using any Internet connection—and start earning interest as soon as the transaction is credited to your account.
Unlimited ATM refunds with our Complete Checking account. We won’t charge you a cent at any ATM in the world. And if other banks charge you to use their ATM, we’ll refund you the full amount.

Bubu
10-11-2004, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the info. Was considering an online bank (ing - orange) .

Do you know if there are any monthly fees ?
Benefits for using their stock services ?
Do they give you a regular check book (paper) ?

contrast with ING ? (the orange online bank).

anyone ? Comments appreciated.

Thanks baulucky for the nice info. Some bonus whoring off banks now.

Nemesis
10-11-2004, 05:38 PM
I use ING direct for my savings account and love it. It has 2.2% APR which is the best i've found on a savings account per se. Also there is a 25 dollar sign up bonus... if you PM me your email i could send it to you if you want.

this is a savings acct only so there are no checks.

FlFishOn
10-11-2004, 06:52 PM
I picked off this bonus 3 months ago. There are about 20 ways they can charge you fees and only 1 way that they can't. Read everything twice. Easy money.

HeartsKing
10-12-2004, 05:58 PM
I went to E*Trade Financial and all I saw was a offer for $100 to open a new account with direct deposit. Is there a special link to get the better bonus(es)?

HeartsKing