PDA

View Full Version : Baby PL at Ft. McDowell, Az this Sat pm.

03-08-2002, 01:13 PM
Hello & Howdy All,

For any of you that live in the Phx Metro area but don't read RGP I thought I would post this here.

After reading about all the fun PL games and trying to get a baby one going around here we finally might be able to make it happen. Ft. McDowell says they will spread any game that there are enough players for so we are tryng to get a 1/2 blind around $100 min buy-in Pl game going on a regular day (the Ft. is a drive from Central Phx so we need to know when the game goes)....this is an open invite to all who would like to see more newbies get into the game.

This is not really meant to be a hard core game but more of a starting point to get folks to try PL/NL cash games. I hope we get a good turnout and if Sat nights aren't good for you then tell us when (we are shooting for Sat. evenings, anything that is regular is cool).

Thanks in advance & all thoughts welcome,

1 Leg Lance

P.S. we are trying for a $5 p/half hr time charge over rake..no smaller time charges aval. & a rake would be goofy.

03-08-2002, 02:51 PM
try to hold the cash game after a tourney. if you have a weekly pl or nl tourney hold the game afterwards and announce it during the tourney, these games always go and have great action.

if you can get a $1,1,1 $3 max rake, no flop no drop. rake the game instead of time. big bet games tend to move slow and youll pay much less than $10 an hour in the way i've suggested above.

good luck i get to phx a few times a year and would love to play. keep us posted.