PDA

View Full Version : Seahawks

SnakeRat
10-10-2004, 11:08 PM
They had the game in hand, but they stopped playing.
I dont understand why they did it.
The 4th quarter and OT were painful to watch.

Why did the Rams get shutdown the whole game and then suddenly start gaining 40 yards a play?

Why did the Hawks offense stop functioning in the second half?

Are they just so pyschologically weak that they can't finish them off?

ThaSaltCracka
10-10-2004, 11:25 PM
I can't talk about this right now

Michael Davis
10-11-2004, 12:14 AM
Mike Holmgrem is a great coach and all, but...

At the end of the game, that first call to pass on 1st down was brilliant. The second decision was, to be frank, awful. There was 2:35 left on the clock. If he runs the ball three times, at worst the Rams get it with 30 seconds left. Terrible, terrible decision.

-Michael

nolanfan34
10-11-2004, 12:40 AM
That sound you hear is people in Seattle rapidly jumping off of the bandwagon.

Seriously, how hard is it to run the damn football when you have that offensive line, and need to close out a game? Ridiculous.

wayabvpar
10-11-2004, 01:20 PM
This happens too often. Holmgren gets too conservative and the offense loses its momentum. 3 or 4 more first downs in the 2nd half and we wouldn't even be discussing this.

Free tip for Big Mike- if your offense scores 24 points in the 1st half, the goal for the 2nd half should be to score 24 more. Don't sit back and make your defense play 2 straight quarters on the field!

Oh yeah- Terreal Bierria sucks. Either he was grossly out of position all day, or he is too slow to play safety. Or maybe a combination thereof. Where have you gone, Michael Boulware?

Clarkmeister
10-11-2004, 01:57 PM
The SeaFrauds strike again.

Lazymeatball
10-11-2004, 02:08 PM
I hope the Seahawks enjoy their trip to Foxboro next week as they contribute to the Patriot's 20 Game Win streak.