PDA

View Full Version : HU vs cnfuzzd

Rubeskies
10-10-2004, 07:24 PM
cnfuzzed is SB

Should I take the free card on the turn or continue with the semi-bluff?

What about the river?

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG folds, Hero calls, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, <font color="CC3333">SB raises</font>, BB folds, Hero calls.

Flop: (5 SB) Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls.

Turn: (4.50 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls.

River: (6.50 BB) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>

Chris Daddy Cool
10-10-2004, 08:29 PM
the only way you're gonna win this hand is if you bet the river.

but if he has JJ or TT and he called the turn, he's almost sure to call the river.

the problem with as a thinking player making semi-bluffs against other thinking players is that they can see the draw on the board and think "semi-bluff" and will become more adept to just call down.

If your villian calls and shows down AK or AJ (which would be pretty bad) which I also don't know how often he would call down A high here, but I'd be somewhat suprised. I wouldn't be that surpised however if you get called and get shown TT or JJ.

cnfuzzd
10-10-2004, 08:49 PM
Perhaps you missed this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=1062855&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp; o=&amp;fpart=1&amp;vc=1) , but its kind of usefull. Now i know who you are, so i will start folding to your semi-bluff raises. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

For the record, if i were you i would either take the free card, or checked the river unimproved. Not only are you against a thinking(?) player who will call down, but you are also against an aggressive player who could easily checkraise the turn when you would much rather just find your out.

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
10-10-2004, 11:25 PM
anyone who guesses my hand gets my first born child. In fact, you can have all of them.

peace

john nickle

TripleH68
10-10-2004, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
anyone who guesses my hand gets my first born child. In fact, you can have all of them.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

A9o. Keep the kids please.

cnfuzzd
10-10-2004, 11:48 PM
erm,,, no. really,, not close. And whats wrong with my spawn?

peace

john nickle

eric5148
10-10-2004, 11:56 PM
I'll say A /images/graemlins/heart.gif J /images/graemlins/heart.gif, but please, no kids.

cnfuzzd
10-11-2004, 01:47 PM
Not even close. Villian flips over 77. I call down g00t. For the record though, i did almost checkraise the turn, since i felt mhwg. Just lost my nerve though.

peace

john nickle

Rubeskies
10-11-2004, 03:49 PM
If you had check-raised the turn I would have rivered you. It's called Kharma.