PDA

View Full Version : Multipoker Reload

Sarge85
10-10-2004, 05:47 PM
I caught some chatter at Bonus Whores... anyone else see this?

http://www.multipoker.com/en/offers/offer25150.jsp

Sarge/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

AtlBrvs4Life
10-10-2004, 05:55 PM
Any idea about how long this bonus is offered? Also, Multi is a Party skin correct?

Sarge85
10-10-2004, 05:59 PM
There still confusion on just what's going on with in. Some people have deposited, but no bonus has shown up.

La Brujita
10-10-2004, 06:01 PM
I deposited the cash but didn't get the bonus. Did anybody? I emailed support, will advise of any response.

Thythe
10-10-2004, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I deposited the cash but didn't get the bonus. Did anybody? I emailed support, will advise of any response.

[/ QUOTE ]

I deposited a few hours ago, no bonus, e-mailed support and haven't heard back yet...will report back.

Cubswin
10-10-2004, 06:14 PM
There still confusion on just what's going on with in. Some people have deposited, but no bonus has shown up.

"Website details and disclaimer on WELCOME BONUS" ... i assume that is what is going on...

cubs

Sarge85
10-10-2004, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

"Website details and disclaimer on WELCOME BONUS" ... i assume that is what is going on...

cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

Aggreed, but then they go on to say....
[ QUOTE ]

Whether you just opened an Account, or already have an Account, the 20% Deposit Bonus will ONLY be credited on your next deposit (or your first deposit as the case may be). If you do not have an Account yet, click here to download our free software and open your Account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cubswin
10-10-2004, 06:23 PM
i quit reading after i saw welcome bonus /images/graemlins/blush.gif ... that ought to teach me

cubs

Piers
10-10-2004, 08:52 PM
When I log on I get

[ QUOTE ]
You currently have the following offer(s) available:

Make a deposit before 23-OCT-04 23:59 EST and get 20% extra (Max $75) in your bonus account. Restrictions apply.

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Slightly confused about how this ties in with the http://www.multipoker.com/en/offers/offer25150.jsp page /images/graemlins/confused.gif.

CWsports
10-10-2004, 09:04 PM
I see where pokerlistings.com has a 25% up to $150 first time deposit offer so I was thinking about signing up so I could then get the reload after I played the first time deposit hands off.

I had a friend that signed up with Multi about a week ago and he said he was only able to make a $500 deposit by Neteller. Is this the max Neteller deposit for Multi on a first time deposit?

Piers
10-10-2004, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had a friend that signed up with Multi about a week ago and he said he was only able to make a $500 deposit by Neteller. Is this the max Neteller deposit for Multi on a first time deposit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably. I tried to deposit $1500 via MasterCard and got told the max was $500. Deposited $500 and got the $75 bonus.

Also just found out about the ePassborte bonus whith looks good.

Sarge85
10-10-2004, 10:34 PM
Well it doesn't look they have a clear answer. Attached is their email response to my querry.

Note - I have a current account.
[ QUOTE ]

Dear Matt,

Thank you for contacting us.

Regarding the issue about the bonus that you are referring to, we have forwarded the issue to the
concerned department and we will get back to you with in 24 to 48 hours.

Your cooperation in this regard would be appreciated. Please do not hesitate to contact our
Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Have a great time ahead!

Regards,

Shilpa G.
Poker Customer Care.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thythe
10-10-2004, 11:02 PM
At least you got a response. Nothing here yet...guess we'll see eventually.

Thythe
10-11-2004, 12:44 AM
I just got the e-mail you did Sarge. The waiting game is on now...

crockpot
10-11-2004, 01:45 AM
this is a pretty confused page. note they say the bonus is 20%, then say it takes a $600 deposit to get the maximum $150.

i deposited and didn't get a bonus, so an email is being fired at them.

Thythe
10-11-2004, 01:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this is a pretty confused page. note they say the bonus is 20%, then say it takes a $600 deposit to get the maximum $150.

i deposited and didn't get a bonus, so an email is being fired at them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn you're right, even if I get the bonus it may only be for $120 as I deposited $600. I wasn't even thinking, just saw deposit $600 for max bonus and did it.

bonanz
10-11-2004, 01:59 AM
edit: nm....The same Account allows you to play at both the real money as well as play money tables. However, to play at the real money tables, you first need to make a real money deposit at the Cashier.

La Brujita
10-11-2004, 10:21 AM
Thank you for being part of Multi Poker! We hope you are enjoying the fun and excitement Multi Poker offers.

The bonuses or different promotions offered to players at our website are designed by our Marketing team. They look into several
criteria before they offer a bonus or a promotion to our players. Also every player at one point in time or the other would be able
to receive an offer in this regard.

We do not see any available bonuses in your account at the moment. You can always check your "Bonus Account" page to look for
available bonuses regularly. We will also send you an email as and when we see any available bonus in your account.

In the future, you can always check the bonuses available in your account and the status of pending bonus and how many raked hands
you have played, just by clicking on the "Cashier" option on our Lobby, and then clicking on "Bonus Account.

Whenever there is a bonus offers you will receive an email from us informing you of this to the email address registered with us. So
we request you to please keep checking your email address for information in this regard. You can also view the "News & Events"
section of the website to view the details of the bonuses we offer for that particular month if any.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are
here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Anyone else have any luck? I have also noticed the original link posted above now does not work.

Sarge85
10-11-2004, 11:15 AM
It's starting to sound like this might be a bust /images/graemlins/confused.gif

I didn't deposit any money, but I'm starting to wonder if it would have been more positive EV to deposit money, then ask questions.

Maybe I'd get a sympathy offer from them. I haven't heard any follow up email from them as of yet.

crockpot
10-11-2004, 05:33 PM
Thank you for contacting us.

In regards to your query about the 20% up to a maximum of $150 bonus I request you to please provide us 24 to 48 hours time to get back to us with the complete information about the bonus offer as we have forwarded this to the concern department and they will look into this and get back to you.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Benoy
Poker Customer Care

----

Worded like you would expect a party email to be, and no real resolution to the issue, at least for now.

La Brujita
10-12-2004, 11:26 PM
First let me say I forgot to do an IGMPAY bonus deposit at Multi so I have never taken advantage of that bonus offer.

I talked to them by phone (believe it or not they called me after my emails below!) and they ultimately told me there was about an 80% chance I would get the 20% up to 150 but in the event I did not they would let me get two IGM pay bonuses (so $200 not $250). Just so I am clear, if I got the $150 bonus, I could still get the $100 IGMPAY in the future.

Also just to be clear, I deposited $600 right away when the bonus offer was posted before the email chain which included the original email above.

I will find out which bonuses I get in the next few days.

Email chain below:

FROM ME:

Hi there,

Did you see the link I sent you? It didn't say it was player specific. No
big deal either way. Is there any bonus you can offer me for that money
deposited given that I deposited based on an offer of yours I saw?

No big deal if you can't, I will just play at Pokerstars as I have received
a recent bonus offer there.

FROM THEM:

We understand your concern in this regard, according to the link that you have made a deposit into your account. Please allow us
24-48 hors to get back to you in this regard. I have tried to reach you on phone calling at your number _______________ but unable to
contact you.

However your deposit that you made on 10/10/04 via IGMPAY you are eligible for a 20% upto a maximum of $100 "IGMPAY" bonus. Please
reply back to us if we can go ahead and add this bonus into your account now instead of the bonus that is offered in the link as you
mentioned in your link.

If you wish to receive the IGMPAY bonus you will not be eligible for the other bonus on your deposit made on 10/10/04. You will have
to again make another deposit to get the bonus that is specified in the link "http://www.multipoker.com/en/offers/offer25150.jsp".
If you do not wish to avail the IGMPAY bonus please reply back to this e-mail and allow us some time to add the bonus as specified
in the link.

___, if you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are
here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Theodore Donald Kiravatsos
10-13-2004, 12:30 AM
It has been posted in this forum a number of times that IGMPAY is not a bonus valid at MultiPoker. Are you saying that this has changed?

La Brujita
10-13-2004, 12:44 AM
Ah, perhaps that is why I never did it. I was wondering, I don't usually forget things like that.

According to them (as set forth in the email above) it is valid now. I am using that as my reference, (as well as tonight's phone conversation).

As I stated above, I was told I could get the IGMPAY plus most likely the bonus in the link. If not, I would get two IGMPAY Bonuses.

I have not deposited another $500, I am waiting for the follow up email.

Edit to say I figured what the hell and deposited another $500 under the IGMPAY code. Surprise surprise I didn't get it. Perhaps you all may wish to consider holding off until I figure this out.

I am not a high roller like many of you but I just noticed I have 6k sitting in my various Party accounts. That makes me damn nervous! I just took out 4k right now.

La Brujita
10-13-2004, 10:25 AM
I spoke with Multi for 1/2 an hour today. Basically the upshot is a new employee sent me the email above in error, in fact Multipoker doesn't give an IGMPAY bonus.

Since they made the mistake as set forth in the email chain above they offered me some bonuses but I honestly don't think they will do it for other people. They were very reluctant to do so and I can be very (let's say) persuasive.