PDA

View Full Version : Questions about forum features

JAque
10-10-2004, 01:24 PM
Does the search feature go into the archives or just from the last message before the administrator achieved the messages?

What about if you marked some favorite posts, do you lose the link after the post gets archived?

Is there a way to download some or all PMs that you sent or recived other than cut and paste one by one?

I think Granny mentioned an upgrade coming next year to the forum, can someone point to the link or know any detailed information.

thanks

JAque

GrannyMae
10-10-2004, 02:14 PM
Is there a way to download some or all PMs that you sent or recived other than cut and paste one by one?

i don't think so, but if you figure it out, please share. i would love to organize certain ones in folders on my desktop. all i know is that i have wayyyyy too many PM's stored, and the difficulty in manipulating them has kept me from cleaning them up.

I think Granny mentioned an upgrade coming next year to the forum, can someone point to the link or know any detailed information.

this was mentioned by mason in his most recent post here. it is in the 2+2 vs. rgp tourney thread. it had also been hinted to me by chuck. my guess is that is more of a change in marketing layout than anything else. i hope mason sees this thread and explains further.