PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Empire

Martin Aigner
10-10-2004, 10:57 AM
A couple of hours I´ve played 3 200+15 SnGs at one time. Suddenly I´ve lost connetion to 1 table, the other two worked perfectly. I wasn´t able to take my seat back at this one table, although this table worked perfecly for the others. On one of the tables which worked for me there was a player who was multitabling and played with me on the other table, too. We chatted, and he informed me that I was blinded down and finnished in 4th place.

Now I´m pretty sure that the normal Empire support won´t help me. I think that they should transfer the $215 back to my account (I´ve payed over $ 2,700,-- in rake so far since the beginning of this month!), since it wasn´t my faillure, but some guy at the lower levels of the support won´t do it anyway, so why bother with him? At Party there is Lucy Jones who really helps, but as stated above, I´ve played at Empire. Can Lucy help on Empire, too? Anyone has an email adress of sombody in charge at Empire?

Thanks in advance

Martin Aigner

Alobar
10-10-2004, 11:00 AM
you can try bitching at the normal alerts@partypoker.com, when they send you the standard issue form letter, keep bitching. Thats pretty much your only hope.

Martin Aigner
10-10-2004, 11:49 AM
Well, thank you, but it is an empire account which I played at that time. Still the Party email adress?

Best regards

Martin Aigner