PDA

View Full Version : Big Game Tomorrow

Schaefer
10-10-2004, 03:07 AM
for YOUR SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!

I know everyone's into the baseball playoffs but the Seahawks have a big game tomorrow. With a win, they'll take a 2 and a half game lead in the division and solidify their place as the team to beat in the NFC West. I'm very confident but division games always make me nervous. Look for Ken Hamlin to decapitate Torrence Holt and Mike Martz to make many questionable decisions.

I'm working graveyard tonight and getting off work at 7AM. I'll be in the parking lot at 9AM, shotgunning and beer-bonging to break through my zombie-like state. If anyone wants to say hi, we'll be in "Tailgaters Heaven" just west of 1st Avenue, 2 blocks north of the Pyramid Brewery. Just look for the drunk guy wearing the Ken Hamlin jersey....I'm sure I'll be the only one....uh....well....maybe not.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!

lastchance
10-10-2004, 03:52 AM
Go Hawks! They look damn good this year, and the Rams look horrid this year (worse than they normally are, neway). Just hope they don't get back to back losses here to lose the division lead (going into NE, ugh, but one week at a time). ^^ I'll be watching, and hoping.

The Dude
10-10-2004, 05:36 AM
Yeah, look for the Seahawks to beat St. Louis handily. Seattle has a very difficult schedule with several solid teams left to play, but this isn't one of them. Fun games will be:

- @ New England
- vs Carolina
- @ Minnesota
- @ New York Jets
- vs. Atlanta

Chah Ngo
10-10-2004, 05:52 PM
Seahags up 24-7 at the half. They are looking very good, no?

The Dude
10-10-2004, 07:03 PM
Seahawks are solid. Gotta stop dropping passes, though.

The Dude
10-10-2004, 07:38 PM
My feelings just got really hurt.

J.R.
10-10-2004, 07:38 PM
They are looking very good, no?

Nope

lastchance
10-10-2004, 07:39 PM
Yeah.... UGH! Blowing a 17-point lead like that. Man... Oh well, still 3-1, but have to go to NE. Just let the Rams back into the division, gotta hope Martz starts being an idiot again.

Ed Miller
10-10-2004, 07:40 PM
/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Chah Ngo
10-10-2004, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Seahags up 24-7 at the half. They are looking very good, no?

[/ QUOTE ]
Never mind.

RcrdBoy
10-10-2004, 07:48 PM
Just [censored] brutal.

Schaefer
10-10-2004, 09:01 PM
God Damn NPA. On the way home I was planning on just dropping a post that said "WOW" and elaborating after taking a much needed nap. Then you already did it. So now I need to post more content and not sleep.

WOW! I'm in pain. We went 8-0 at home last year so it's been 10 games since I've felt like this. I have season tickets with 4 of my buddies and after the last play we sat there in silence for about 5 minutes. Finally, my roommate said, "you know guys...there are worse things that could happen". But no one could name a single one.

Well what could be worse is dropping a game like this in late November or December....or god willing, mid-January. This is a real good team we have and they have the ability to do great things. Today was a huge letdown and everyone knows it. What will determine this team's fate is how they react to this loss. The game next week is playing with house money...if you lose it's all good but if you win it's a huge one. It's the remaining 11 games that matter. Maybe I'm just looking for something positive but a loss like this can focus a team and make them realize that they're not invincible.

Here are some things you can take to the bank:
<ul type="square">
The Seahawks will avenge this loss with a win in St. Louis.
The Seahawks will win the NFC West.
I am really hung over, running on fumes after getting 1 hour of sleep after work, from 7:30-8:30AM, and I have to go back at 11 tonight.
[/list]
The corners looked fantastic today. Against 2 of the better wide receivers in the league, they more than held their own. The Rams opened it up when they went 4 wide and hit up the middle of the defense. We really need Chad Brown back because our linebackers are a huge weakness.

Everything's gonna be alright. I give myself part of the blame for going to the store this morning after work and buying Busch because it was on sale. I bought Schmidt's before the 49ers game and it worked real well. You can bet that we'll be drinking Schmidt's before the Carolina game on Halloween.

I don't really know if what I said makes much sense. It's the reaction of a 5-year season ticket holder who just got a fat kidney punch but is trying to pull some silver lining from it. Man this sucks. Oh well...game 4...12 to go...

GO SEAHAWKS!

Schaefer

Puss In Boots
10-15-2004, 12:45 AM
I'm posting on the same thread as one of the authors of the book I am reading right now

UNREAL, MAN

nolanfan34
10-15-2004, 12:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm posting on the same thread as one of the authors of the book I am reading right now

UNREAL, MAN

[/ QUOTE ]

It's fun, until he tells you you're misapplying the concepts in his book. Then see how it feels! /images/graemlins/blush.gif