PDA

View Full Version : YANKS WIN! Bring on the Sox

Non_Comformist
10-09-2004, 08:45 PM
This is going to be awesome.

All post and season has built towards this match up. We are talking epic aong the lines of Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant here folks.

Slacker13
10-09-2004, 08:47 PM
Boo! Hiss Hiss, Boo!

lastchance
10-09-2004, 10:26 PM
Did anyone seem to forget the World Series?

Remember the last time the Yankees beat the Red Sox in the ALCS? Seems like it was just last year, y'know. I seem to remember a WS MVP throwing a complete game shutout. Anyone want to help me remember here? Kid by the name of Beckett? Yankees owned in 6?

daryn
10-09-2004, 10:57 PM
huh?

JoeU
10-10-2004, 09:11 PM
Dude are you kidding?!?! Re-living past glory, against the Yankees? If ANYONE on the planet can re-live plast glory, its a Yankees fan! I won't get into specifics, but I think they won it once or twice.....I think! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

As for the task at hand. Looks like another knock'em down drag it out series. Hopefully, it ends in 6ish games for the winner. I think the Game 7 drama from last year was too much for any team to bear. The Yanks were ripe for the picking after the Boone homer, and the Marlins got some great pitching.

Of course, I'm gonna say Yanks in 7, but I think they have to find a way to get at Schilling to make that happen. If they don't, we could possibly see history in the making this year (Just picture it! The morgues in Boston would be full after everyone dying because the Sox finally won and they can now rest in peace /images/graemlins/grin.gif).

Joe