PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker Version 2.05.00p is ready

Wahoo91
10-09-2004, 07:39 PM
From the website:
This version allows you to automatically import the hand histories stored on your hard drive by Pary Poker (and their affiliate sites). No more need to request hand histories via email for Party sites!

Has anyone installed this yet and can you verify that this works?

illunious
10-09-2004, 08:01 PM
I've been using it since the first public beta. It has become very reliable.

Make sure you download the new help file and read the new stuff.

Rhinehold
10-10-2004, 12:45 AM
Works like a champ! Especially the ability to get hand histories of observed games as well as tables you are sitting at.

Leavenfish
10-10-2004, 01:30 AM
If you already have the beta version, do you need to download any update?

---Leavenfish

Rhinehold
10-10-2004, 05:26 AM
I don't know what fixes exactly are in place between the beta version and this release version, but I would suggest it. One thing different from the beta version is that you can configure it to delete or move the hand history files to another directory, which makes the auto-importing run quicker since it won't have to go through a lot of files every time the import runs.

But it is always a recommended action to run on a released version over a beta if it has the functionality and features you want. And the released version does.

Wahoo91
10-10-2004, 09:01 AM
I installed this and it works perfectly. This is really awesome stuff. I was always worried about missing hands downloading manually, but with this it is sweet.

I got the auto-rating going as well. That is really great too.

I just can not believe what a great program this is. Maybe the best money I have ever spent.