PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Affiliate Question

Mangatang
10-08-2004, 10:16 PM
If a person downloads the client software and creates a free money account but never deposits any money, is it possible for him to uninstall the software, clear all cookies, then load Pacific again (this time through an affiliate link), and create a new account?

AncientPC
10-09-2004, 12:19 AM
I'm sure it is. If there's a will there's a way.

CT11
10-09-2004, 01:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If a person downloads the client software and creates a free money account but never deposits any money, is it possible for him to uninstall the software, clear all cookies, then load Pacific again (this time through an affiliate link), and create a new account?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think so as long as you didn't provide correct info (name email etc). I got burned by this one though. Apparently I had VISITED their site before and that caused me not to get tracked.

very annoying.

Maybe it's best to start the account from a different computer. One that has a new install of windows on it.

~CT11

ZcH39
10-09-2004, 03:58 PM
Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

GrannyMae
10-09-2004, 04:05 PM
hey guy.

your post is spam. buy a banner. links to affiliate sites are not allowed here. please delete or edit your post and remove that spam link.

thanks

GrannyMae
10-09-2004, 04:09 PM
i have just checked your posts, and with a single exception, the rest is pure spam. please stop.