PDA

View Full Version : Man, does Kerry have anything POSITIVE to say?

juanez
10-08-2004, 09:53 PM
Seriously. It's ALL negative.

caretaker1
10-08-2004, 10:21 PM
Are you sure that's necessarily a comment on Kerry?

tanda
10-08-2004, 10:22 PM
Nope.

Bush should call him down on it. I have thought that for a while, going back to the last debate.

For example, Kerry was asked how he would deal with Iran if they acquired nukes. He spent most of the question tearing Bush down. So, if Kerry becomes Prez, when Iran gets nukes, he's going to hold a national address and rip on Bush? Of course not, so give us a responsive answer. What the hell is Kerry gonna do when he can't deal with every situation by tearing down somebody else, usually Bush?

I have thought that the ceaseless pessimism will hurt Kerry eventually. We will see.

Kerry's view: "We will lose in Iraq, we are hated around the world, our allies suck, the economy sucks, everybody who is financially prosperous sucks, those of you who are not financially successful can do nothing about it except send libs to Washington to spend your money, every corporation is screwing you"

juanez
10-08-2004, 10:36 PM
Ripping Bush is Kerry's mantra (read "a Liberals mantra" since he's THE MOST LIBERAL SENATOR), instead of what Kerry would do himself. It's rather telling.

20+ years of doing basically nothing as a Senator...it must be pretty tough to come up with something about yourself to talk about. Name one Bill proposed by Kerry that was approved.

Personally, I'm WAY better off today than I was 3.5 years ago. Honestly, it has had nothing to do with what Bush or Kerry has done. 2+2 has helped me a lot more than either of them. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kerry just said "I have a plan" about 15 times again...LMAO.

sameoldsht
10-08-2004, 10:52 PM
Hard-core left wing radical liberals are pessimistic by their very nature, as Kerry is. Only college kids who have never held a full time job and still have Mom paying the bills and naive semi-adults believe his line of sh!t.

Liberals like Kerry expect (and in policy encourage) the worst and try to marry rich foreign women, multiple times if necessary, as a back-up plan just in case they fail in life themselves.

Conservatives try to make their own life better without leaching off of others.

10-08-2004, 10:57 PM
This a fascinating post. Does the world really seem that black and white to you?