HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The_Tracker
10-08-2004, 11:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You just don't get it do you.

10-08-2004, 11:43 PM
That is funny! It's very funny when someone adopts spin as their own position without even realizing they've been spun!

GWB
10-08-2004, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That is funny! It's very funny when someone adopts spin as their own position without even realizing they've been spun!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is funny! It's very funny when someone accepts lies as truth from someone who lies over and over again!

I bet you don't even see the flip-flops, you're mind is so clouded.

10-09-2004, 12:09 AM
I don't blindly accept what either candidate says. If I had to say a candidate has "flip flopped" on Iraq, it would have to be the president, and it's not even close. Sameoldsht clearly believes blindly in whatever the Bush administration comes out with, which is evident in nearly every post he types up. You, GWB, are interesting for me in purely psychiatric terms, since your posts also lack anything inventive or thoughtful.

wacki
10-09-2004, 12:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't blindly accept what either candidate says. If I had to say a candidate has "flip flopped" on Iraq, it would have to be the president, and it's not even close.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

www.kerryoniraq.com (http://www.kerryoniraq.com)

www.darwinawards.com (http://www.darwinawards.com)

Sometimes less is more. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

10-09-2004, 12:21 AM
How many different justifications for war have we had? A dozen? More? Your post made me laugh, but lets have a least a little honesty here.

wacki
10-09-2004, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How many different justifications for war have we had? A dozen? More? Your post made me laugh, but lets have a least a little honesty here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh. But if people said we were wrong before we invaded, and by people I mean intelligence organizations, I would agree with you. This is not the case. Also, with Saddams history, you can't blame Bush for taking the side of caution. Let's be atleast a little bit fair. There are tons of things I don't like about Bush. But if you complain, pick a good reason to do so.

Glad you didn't take it personally. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

10-09-2004, 12:29 AM
I do agree with you to a certain extent. I do find it a bit funny that people are pushing this Kerry on Iraq angle so hard when most people will agree the Pres. has had to alter his position a number of times for political reasons. It's such a pot calling the kettle black situation that I don't think it is as simple as sameoldsht -- or republican spinsters -- imply.

wacki
10-09-2004, 12:31 AM
http://media1.streamtoyou.com/rnc/100804v1-1.wmv

It's cut to pieces, but it gets the point across. There are better examples, but they take more brainpower to understand. And more effort to post.

Right now, I'm full of sangria, and I need to take a shower and go out with my sluty neighbors. They are nice, but ... Damn, they need to calm down.

The_Tracker
10-09-2004, 12:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is funny! It's very funny when someone accepts lies as truth from someone who lies over and over again!

I bet you don't even see the flip-flops, you're mind is so clouded.

[/ QUOTE ]

mr president, I think John Kerrys' position on Iraq is pretty straight forward and sensible. He is agreeing that Saadam was a threat, to the region. And lets be clear there, Iraq was of no threat to the US before we attacked them.

You have to be a real fool to think that all that spooky talk the bush people did before the war was not hyped up. They knew that Iraq was not as big a threat as they were claiming. I don't doubt that they believed he had some weapons, but come on, they were talking as if a nuclear bomb would drop on us at any moment.

Back to my original point, which is Kerrys' position on Iraq. Saadam was a threat to the region. He needed to be removed from power. But for being the leader of the free world, we did not plan accordingly for "winning the peace" in Iraq. Simply, we rushed to war. It was not a last resort situation. We were not in danger from Iraq and should have done better planning. Kerry is claiming he would have done better at this level. Seems pretty clear to me.

This president needs to be held accountable for his poor decision making for christs sake!