PDA

View Full Version : 9 out of 10 terrorists agree "Anybody but Bush!"

sameoldsht
10-08-2004, 07:45 PM
It's sad that so many here agree with them.

pokerjo22
10-08-2004, 07:48 PM
You surprise me - I would have thought the terrorists love Bush. He drums up so much trade for them.

Matty
10-08-2004, 07:49 PM
So why are Al Quaeda operatives endorsing Bush, citing the recruitment help he's given?

They set out to polarize the world against America. Bush is helping them in that goal.

Bez
10-08-2004, 08:15 PM
They're bluffing, hoping he'll get re-elected.

nothumb
10-08-2004, 10:27 PM
I didn't know terrorists were part of the Gallup polling sample.

Oh, they're not? Then how do you know what they think? /images/graemlins/confused.gif Are you in cahoots with them? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

NT

wacki
10-08-2004, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You surprise me - I would have thought the terrorists love Bush. He drums up so much trade for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

and according to you, Bush kills little children as well.

Links? Proof?

GWB
10-09-2004, 12:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Oh, they're not? Then how do you know what they think? /images/graemlins/confused.gif Are you in cahoots with them? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is proof that the terrorists support Kerry.

Notice how they threaten people even as they register to vote, and break the rules just as Al Gore taught them to.

Muslim get-out-vote unit pushes deadline (http://www.palmbeachpost.com/politics/content/local_news/epaper/2004/10/08/s1d_ELECT_1008.html)

vulturesrow
10-09-2004, 12:27 AM
Mr President,

I would also point out the the Kerry campaign has received very favorable reviews in North Korea. Nice job tonight.

wacki
10-09-2004, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Mr President,

I would also point out the the Kerry campaign has received very favorable reviews in North Korea. Nice job tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I don't understand why so many people think tonight was a big win for kerry.

nothumb
10-09-2004, 12:58 AM
Wow, that is racist, GWB.

The guy is a Muslim behaving obnoxiously, guilty of poor planning or execution of his vote drive. You accuse him of intentionally cheating and threatening (didn't hear any threats, although some premature accusations of bigotry and hostility were definitely in the mix) and associate him with terrorists.

I thought we weren't at war with Islam? I thought we didn't hate all Muslims?

NT

GWB
10-09-2004, 01:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, that is racist, GWB.

The guy is a Muslim behaving obnoxiously, guilty of poor planning or execution of his vote drive. You accuse him of intentionally cheating and threatening (didn't hear any threats, although some premature accusations of bigotry and hostility were definitely in the mix) and associate him with terrorists.

I thought we weren't at war with Islam? I thought we didn't hate all Muslims?

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Pointing out someone's actions is not racist. Breaking the law is wrong by anyone regardless of race. Lepore is guilty of accepting forms after the legal deadline, but then she is a Democrat who participated in vote stealing 4 years ago, so I guess that makes it OK.

This was a comment on a single person who happened to be a Muslim and forced a violation of the law. You are wrong to accuse anyone of racism for objecting to an individual's law breaking (regardless of the race of the law breaker).

andyfox
10-09-2004, 01:23 AM
No wonder why you don't read the newspapers. You can't read.

Where is the proof in this article that terrorists support Kerry? Was the Muslim in the article a terrorist? Where was there a threat? What evidence do you have that Al Gore instructed people to break the rules?

Do your private polls show a close race? Do they show you behind? Judging from this thread, and your performance tonight, you seem to be nervous.

andyfox
10-09-2004, 01:27 AM
The story was about a Muslim and you said it was proof terrorists support Kerry.

nothumb
10-09-2004, 01:29 AM
No, I didn't call you a racist because you were against this guy registering a few hundred people to vote against you. I was calling you a racist because you implied that this unethical behavior demonstrates that terrorists support Kerry.

I really think you are one of the most willfully obtuse people ever to walk the face of the Earth. I hope things stay nice in your little universe.

NT

EDIT: And what's with the 10th terrorist who supports Bush? They can get people to blow themselves up in crowded civilian areas, but they can't get their voting bloc in order... geez... why haven't we beat these clowns yet?

pokerjo22
10-09-2004, 10:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
and according to you, Bush kills little children as well.

Links? Proof?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm I don't remember saying that exactly. I think my words were something like, 'I don't want to kill children in order to make my sorry ass a fraction of a percent more safe". You don't think of the 14,000 Iraqis that have been so far killed by the U.S. that any of them were children?

cardcounter0
10-09-2004, 11:36 AM
When we did "Shock and Awe" in Iraq by bombing civilian population centers in order to scare the Iraqis into greeting the American troops with flowers, the smart bombs employed insured that no children were killed.

Cyrus
10-09-2004, 11:59 AM
but then I noticed your handle is enough response... /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sameoldshit : 9 out of 10 terrorists agree "Anybody but Bush!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Daliman
10-09-2004, 12:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is proof that the terrorists support Kerry.

Notice how they threaten people even as they register to vote, and break the rules just as Al Gore taught them to.

Muslim get-out-vote unit pushes deadline (http://www.palmbeachpost.com/politics/content/local_news/epaper/2004/10/08/s1d_ELECT_1008.html)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, please tell me, Mr Uniter, how "Muslim"="Terrorist".

anatta
10-09-2004, 05:23 PM
GWB, I enjoy your posts, but I think you really crossed this line with this one. You simply cannot say here's proof that terrorist support Kerry, and then link to some story about a Moslem. Well, you can say this, but its wrong.

Kenrick
10-10-2004, 03:35 AM
The United States holds back on what destruction it could seriously do. Meanwhile, Saddam had no qualms about firing unguided scud missiles at Israeli children. And if any Kurd children were around during the gassings, they're already dead, too.

The invasion of Iraq can be argued and debated on certain points, but, geez, some of you guys act like everyone would be better off if Saddam was still in power and killing and torturing and raping people at his whim.

Any time you guys need a refresher, just dig up some 9/11 video. You'll be reminded of what truly evil people are capable of. People under 30 or so might also need a refresher on Desert Storm and what chaos was happening thanks to Saddam invading Kuwait. Saddam's history with the U.S. goes back a long way.

As for the topic, yeah, I'm sure terrorists would be much more afraid of John Kerry and his many summit meetings than they would be *knowing* that George Bush will do whatever it takes to make sure they never harm anyone ever again. The United States finally woke up on 9/11, and you better believe the rest of the world knows it. Put John Kerry in there and they'll all relax again. Terrorists have no problem with beheading a civilian contractor trying to rebuild a country, and they certainly had no problem flying children to their deaths on 9/11.

Don't be so selfish to think this is only about U.S. citizens. The future generations of Iraq are also included.

10-10-2004, 04:00 AM
I think the US would be safer if we had never invaded Iraq. Our occupation there, even if completely sincere and well intentioned, will be a strong selling point for radical muslims to recruit more terrorists. My position on this, shared by many others, is that the US decision to invade does not make pragmatic, longterm sense.

Freudian
10-10-2004, 04:26 AM
If there is anything terrorists want it is a christian superpower increasing it's meddling in the middle east. The more countries the US occupy, the more support the US give to Israel the better for the terrorists.

There is no better recruiting tool for terrorists than US under GWB. Just look at the IRA trying to disrupt the peace talks in Northern Ireland a while back. As long as there was conflict they were in business. With peace they have no way of recruiting and they lose the support of the masses.

Bez
10-10-2004, 10:41 AM
There isn't real peace in Northern Ireland - every week people get murdered due to the Catholic/Protestant debacle. It just doesn't get media attention because the mainland is not getting bombed.

cardcounter0
10-10-2004, 11:01 AM
"Meanwhile, Saddam had no qualms about firing unguided scud missiles at Israeli children. And if any Kurd children were around during the gassings, they're already dead, too."

Yep, and we sold him the gas and supplied him with the helicopters to deliver it, and gave him permission to do so.

"The invasion of Iraq can be argued and debated on certain points, but, geez, some of you guys act like everyone would be better off if Saddam was still in power and killing and torturing and raping people at his whim."

As opposed to the kinder, gentler torture that is going on now at low level troops whim? I think being killed by US troops or Saddam leaves someone just as dead, so they are "dead" even on that one.

"Any time you guys need a refresher, just dig up some 9/11 video. You'll be reminded of what truly evil people are capable of."

Yeah, that was done by a guy named Bin Laden. Where is he? I don't think he is in Iraq, do you?

"People under 30 or so might also need a refresher on Desert Storm and what chaos was happening thanks to Saddam invading Kuwait. Saddam's history with the U.S. goes back a long way."

Yes, Saddam's history sure does go a long way. We helped him get back into his country when he was in his 20s. We financed him and helped him gain power, and then supported him for many more years after that to make sure he could retain it. We helped him build up his armed forces, and supplied him with many weapons.

GWB
10-10-2004, 04:01 PM
You don't hear much about the Terror cells and Individual Terrorists who are stopped in the US these days. But we continue to have success in stopping plots, let's hope our success continues.

Terrorist plot in Tennessee foiled (http://www.wbir.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=20314)

Rooster71
10-11-2004, 04:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the US decision to invade does not make pragmatic, longterm sense.

[/ QUOTE ]
It does make long term sense, for defense contractors and companies in oil/gas and related businesses. It also makes alot of sense for the Bush crew (short term sense).

QuadsOverQuads
10-11-2004, 06:38 AM
So, let me get this straight: Either we support The Party and we rally behind The Leader, or we're somehow In League With The Enemy?

For the record: this is America, 2004, not 1930's Berlin.

q/q

Cashcow
10-11-2004, 06:15 PM
Umm, that really hurt your unbiased opinion on things bro.
I'm almost ashamed that I am voting for the same person as you are. But I guess every group has thier peanut gallery.

sameoldsht
10-13-2004, 11:05 PM
Just a reminder.