PDA

View Full Version : Please Respond!!!!!!

jack spade23
10-08-2004, 02:46 PM
Kerry or Bush for President?

MMMMMM
10-08-2004, 04:35 PM
Why don't you remake your poll to include Badnarik and Nader as well? I'm not voting for Kerry or Bush and the same is true for numerous regular posters on this forum.

benfranklin
10-08-2004, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not voting for Kerry or Bush and the same is true for numerous regular posters on this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.

And why would this poll be any more interesting, informative, or accurate than any of the other 142 daily polls put out by various news media, research groups, foundations, PACs, bloggers, Howard Stern, Dan Rather, and the Boy Scouts of America?

Online polls and online poker are rigged.

jack spade23
10-09-2004, 01:43 PM
i just wanted to see what the majority of the people here said. this forum had thousands of people. And while i probably should have put nader up there as well, sorry to say it, but a vote for nader isnt going to count in this election. Its too close, therefore votes for nader just subtract from kerry's votes.

Kurn, son of Mogh
10-09-2004, 02:24 PM
And while i probably should have put nader up there as well, sorry to say it, but a vote for nader isnt going to count in this election.

But a vote for Badnarik may make a difference. He's polling at 3-4% in NV and that's that's no small concern for the Bush camp.

Besides, every vote counts. If you doubt that do some research on Norman Thomas. His showings in the elections of the 20's were a driving force in the Democrats creating the New Deal.

Stu Pidasso
10-09-2004, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But a vote for Badnarik may make a difference. He's polling at 3-4% in NV and that's that's no small concern for the Bush camp.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about NV specifically, but I read nationally Badnarik is an equal opportunity spoiler(i.e. he draws votes away equally from both Bush and Kerry).

Stu

Kurn, son of Mogh
10-09-2004, 05:17 PM
I'm sorry, but precisely how does a candidate that is for the complete elimination of welfare, income taxes, gun control and the EPA take votes away from a Democrat?

PLus, the Nevada situation is fueld by conservatives who believe Bush has gone back on his word regarding Yucca Mountain.

wacki
10-09-2004, 06:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry, but precisely how does a candidate that is for the complete elimination of welfare, income taxes, gun control and the EPA take votes away from a Democrat?

PLus, the Nevada situation is fueld by conservatives who believe Bush has gone back on his word regarding Yucca Mountain.

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I know, there is no reason to fear radioactive waste anymore.

http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/09/26/nnuke26.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/09/26/ixhome.html

"The Daily Telegraph is reporting that Amec, the company that cleaned up Ground Zero, have developed a new process for storing nuclear waste that lasts two hundred thousand years - far longer than any radioactivity will last. The process works by mixing eighty percent soil with twenty percent waste and then heating the mixture to three thousand degrees centigrade. When the mixture cools it forms into a glass harder than concrete. While this is not the first waste process of this type it is the first to be cost effective and produces a glass much harder than previous methods. "