PDA

View Full Version : RGP vs. 2+2 NL Tourney

nanochip
10-08-2004, 10:49 AM
I have created, with the help of Lee Jones, a RGP vs. 2+2 NL tournament on Poker Stars. The date for the event is Saturday, October 23rd at 7pm eastern. The entry fee is $30+3. The name of the tournament is RGP vs. 2+2 and the password is RGP2P2.

The scoring for the event will be based on a point system. The team with the lowest amount of points will win. For example, if there are 50 players the person who finishes last will score 50 points for their team. If there are an uneven amount of players between the 2 teams than the highest scores will be removed until we have the same amount of scores for each side.

This tournament was set up with only the best intentions involved. THIS IS MAINLY FOR FUN. Of course, there will be some money on the line as well as bragging rights. There will be a lot of quality players in this tournament. It should be a lot of fun and hopefully something that can grow into an even bigger event. I have talked with Lee Jones and he has said that if we can get a good turnout then he will consider adding "extras" to any future events that we may have. I hope you guys will accept RGP's challenge. May the best team win. Thanks.

*** I'll be checking this thread or you can contact me thru recpoker.com or smithtrade2003@yahoo.com.

SossMan
10-08-2004, 11:11 AM
That's a pretty bad point system, IMO....too flat, not enough credit for the top couple spots.