PDA

View Full Version : Two PacificPoker tables at the same time!?!

RiverRider
10-08-2004, 02:33 AM
I'm using windows XP and I would like to know if it could be possible to open more than one version of the same poker software on a computer? Is there a program that I could use to create a "virtual session" on a computer that could allow me to open two PacificPoker software for example so I could play on more than one table. I know my IP address would probably be the same for each version but it looks like Pacific dont care about that.

AncientPC
10-08-2004, 02:43 AM
No. Pacific specificly doesn't like people multitabling and may lock your account for it.

Sponger15SB
10-08-2004, 02:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No. Pacific specificly doesn't like people multitabling and may lock your account for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I e-mailed them about multitabling and they think it is unfair to make the people at your tables wait while you make decisions on other tables....

hey more rake for party!

TobDog
10-08-2004, 02:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I e-mailed them about multitabling and they think it is unfair to make the people at your tables wait while you make decisions on other tables....

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking that they are too cheap to pay the programmers to figure out that you cant play at the same table with yourself. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

RiverRider
10-08-2004, 02:50 AM
Ok, So I will add :
Do you know a prog that could allow me to change my IP address?

TobDog
10-08-2004, 02:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you know a prog that could allow me to change my IP address?

[/ QUOTE ]
Just a thought, I wouldn;t in fear of a shut down(you by them) but if you have broadband and a dial up on at the same time under 2 accounts.

Like I said, I wouldn't do that, but I wouldn't be surprized if someone hasn't already done that.

Augie
10-08-2004, 03:13 AM
Two, or three, or four Pacific tables at once - now that is a nice idea. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

RiverRider
10-08-2004, 11:49 AM
So... Nobody can give me an answers about that "virtual session" thing?

gila
10-08-2004, 01:33 PM
I dont know if this has anything to do with what your talking about but I had two pacific accounts on accident(I had opened one awhile ago, never played, and just opened another one). Pacific emialed me saying that a routine security check had revealed that I had two accounts and must close one of them; and I had never even put money into the orignal one.

peace
b