View Full Version : Why the 'Stros Will Win Today : A No Brainer

GuyOnTilt
10-07-2004, 07:26 PM
'Cause they freaking rule, that's why!

Go freaking 'Stros!!!

GoT

Clarkmeister
10-07-2004, 07:33 PM
If nothing else, you've got moxie. I like it.

GuyOnTilt
10-07-2004, 07:38 PM
So like I was saying...

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

GoT

Clarkmeister
10-07-2004, 07:38 PM
Of course, moxie isn't the same thing as correct.

Boy, that one's got to hurt. Game looked over the way Oswalt was cruising along.

Beerfund
10-07-2004, 07:41 PM
punch yourself in the face

mikech
10-07-2004, 07:46 PM
Having an abiding hatred for the Braves (and Chipper in particular) as well as for Clemens (because of his days with the Yankees, his run-ins with Piazza, and just his being an overall ass), I'm having a hard time deciding who I want to win this series. A friend and I discussed this and came up with two scenarios we'd accept.

Scenario One: game 5, bottom 9th, tied up, bases loaded and 2 outs, Chipper at bat against Clemens. Clemens lets one go and drills Chipper in the helmet, forcing in the series-winning run. Clemens suffers the loss, Chipper suffers a concussion.

Scenario Two: game 5, bottom 9th, bases loaded and 2 outs but Braves trail by a run. This time, Chipper hits one right on the screws and sends a screaming liner up the middle that will win the series if it gets to the outfield. However, Clemens' forehead gets in the way. He's knocked out-cold, the ball ricochets directly to the third baseman who throws out Chipper at first. Clemens is concussed, and the Braves lose.

Boris
10-07-2004, 07:49 PM
Fu ck in A Clarkmeister. You like everything. What is wrong with you? How come you so Flanders happy cheery all the time? Where is your inner negative creep?

Uston
10-07-2004, 08:11 PM
On the plus side, Bagwell's got the playoff monkey off of his back. Astros in four.

andyfox
10-08-2004, 12:08 AM
Nobody cruises anymore because nobody goes nine innings anymore. Everybody tires.

Clarkmeister
10-08-2004, 01:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Fu ck in A Clarkmeister. You like everything. What is wrong with you? How come you so Flanders happy cheery all the time? Where is your inner negative creep?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, Pipedream thought I was a creep, or at the very least, a cocky bitch.