PDA

View Full Version : Is Nader a Bush decoy?

tek
10-07-2004, 07:19 PM
Nader announced today that he won't win a single state "because the system is rigged". But he continues to sue for ballot listing.

He is either irrational or a Bush puppet. He must realize that he enabled the Bush coup de tat to happen four years ago... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

ThaSaltCracka
10-07-2004, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He must realize that he enabled the Bush coup de tat to happen four years ago...

[/ QUOTE ] I don't like Bush very much, but the reason Gore lost in 2000 had little or nothing to do with Nader. Gore just did a poor job selling himself to America. This is my last post for the weekend, enjoy!

GWB
10-07-2004, 08:04 PM
The people chose not to vote for Gore, plain and simple.

I won fair and square by getting the most actually cast votes in Florida and the other states I won.

Dynasty
10-07-2004, 10:37 PM
The problem I have with Democrats who make this arguement is that they feel the Democratic candidate is entitled to every vote that President Bush doesn't get. There are many people who genuinely believe they are not well served by voting for either the Democratic or Republican candidates.

The Democrats should not view a vote for Nader as a vote for Bush. They should understand that they have failed to convince that voter that the Democratic candidate was worth voting for.

vulturesrow
10-07-2004, 10:49 PM
Not to mention the Democrats continuous efforts to get Nader removed from the candidates list in various states. Pretty ironic considering how hard the liberal sheep bleat about voter disenfranchisement in Florida.

wacki
10-07-2004, 11:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not to mention the Democrats continuous efforts to get Nader removed from the candidates list in various states. Pretty ironic considering how hard the liberal sheep bleat about voter disenfranchisement in Florida.

[/ QUOTE ]

He shoots... It looks good.... HE SCORES!!!!!
hypocrisy from the big guy = 1,
fairnes and truth for the little people = 0

I love politics.

I can't wait till there more than two parties and we actually have choices. This bipartisan system really does muffle the voice of the people.

caretaker1
10-07-2004, 11:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

This bipartisan system really does muffle the voice of the people.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the best and most accurate statements I've read on this board; kudos.

andyfox
10-08-2004, 12:13 AM
Though we are on opposite sides of the political spectrum, I agree with Dyansty here 100%.

The reason Gore lost last time was not because of Nader. It was because he couldn't even carry his home state. Which he would have lost without Nader running.

anatta
10-08-2004, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

The people chose not to vote for Gore, plain and simple

[/ QUOTE ]

You do realize that despite outspending Gore by millions, the people in fact chose to vote for Gore, like over a half a million more voted for him than you. All this with a third party liberal candidate on the ballot.

andyfox
10-08-2004, 12:15 AM
No president in my memory, and I'm an old fart, has ever uttered such an endless stream of bullshit as you have, sir. And we just had Clinton, so it's quite an accomplishment.

mmbt0ne
10-08-2004, 12:30 AM
Ross Perot won 19% and 8% of the popular vote in 1992 and 1996 respectively. That will probably be the last time a third party candidate has any real effect on a presidential race.