PDA

View Full Version : Okay then...is THIS the most passive player on Party Poker?

zuluking
10-07-2004, 03:39 PM
Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB completes, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, SB calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, SB folds.

Turn: (5 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls.

River: (7 BB) T/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 9 BB

Results in white below: <font color="white">
Hero has Ah Ac (three of a kind, aces).
UTG has 9c 5c (straight, five high).
Outcome: UTG wins 9 BB. </font>

CWsports
10-07-2004, 03:43 PM
take a look at my K6s flops 2 pair post....look what the other 2 players had preflop, flop, and turn....I'd call that passive

Marquis
10-07-2004, 04:09 PM
I see stuff like this in every single session I play. Raising gives away your hand anyway.

Sent
10-07-2004, 04:12 PM
No raising gives you more money, you think Zulu would fold his set right there or on the river? No. He missed at least 1BB

-Sent

Meraxes
10-07-2004, 04:50 PM
There's more than a few people who will only bet/raise with the absolute nuts, and 56 would have beat him...

LaggyLou
10-07-2004, 05:46 PM
I am *not* the most passive player on Party. My stats on zuluking show extreme LAGgy tendencies, especially from the BB. Indeed, I have a note "08/22/04 -- r a2 fr BB w/&lt;4 lmprs." So I figured that he had nothing on that flop except MAYBE a flush draw. When I hit my open-ender on the turn I figured I'd just smoothcall to give him a chance to continue one of his patented LAG-fest chip-burning bluffs on the river. Obviously I wanted to raise the river but I misclicked.

zuluking
10-07-2004, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
to give him a chance to continue one of his patented LAG-fest chip-burning bluffs on the river. Obviously I wanted to raise the river but I misclicked.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a chip-spewing machine!

LaggyLou
10-07-2004, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I am a chip-spewing machine!

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding -- I should have limp-reraised your ass. My 9 and 5 were soooooooted!