PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars EPT question

Chipr777
10-07-2004, 03:48 AM
I won a 60 FFP tourney last night to play Sunday in the 6000 FFP tourney to go to Monte Carlo. I know they will allow me to "unregister" myself in the tourney and they will credit my account 6000 FFP. (I tried and it let me, although I registered again right away) Let's say I win a trip Sunday. (I can dream) Can I unregister for that tourney and they credit my account $16,500 or would that go into my account as tourney cash. Thank for any help.

JasonP530
10-07-2004, 04:03 AM
I think if you win a seat, you cannot sell or transfer it. You must go or forfeit.

Chipr777
10-07-2004, 04:11 AM
I would think the same thing but I've been looking and can't find where it says that at all.

wmpoker
10-07-2004, 10:33 PM
I would think you'd be able to arrange some sort of deal...even if you have to sell it outside of stars it would seem like thered be a way to at least get SOME money out of it.

Brain
10-08-2004, 01:24 AM
from PS FAQ (http://www.pokerstars.com/faq.html)

I qualified for an event that I can no longer play in...what do I do?

You have the option of transferring your seat to another user. If it is a Weekly Round 2 freeroll event, you also are free to move it to a future week by emailing support. If it is a real money buyin event, you can unregister and receive Tournament dollars instead, which are credits for use to buy in to other PokerStars events.

Or email PS support @ support@pokerstars.com