PDA

View Full Version : AQs, MUBS syndrome?

Farrquaad
10-07-2004, 01:20 AM
Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds, MP1 calls.

Flop: (5.50 SB) K/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (3.75 BB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, Hero calls.

Looking back on this, I'm thinking I should've raised the flop.

Cosimo
10-07-2004, 01:36 AM
The monster you should be afraid of is a PP, not a K. You have the nut missed-the-board; raise the flop. To a lower PP, you have six outs, plus a backdoor flush draw.

detruncate
10-07-2004, 03:47 AM
I raise the flop, bet the turn if checked to, and usually check behind on the river if the fates still haven't come through for me.

prayformojo
10-07-2004, 04:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The monster you should be afraid of is a PP, not a K. You have the nut missed-the-board; raise the flop. To a lower PP, you have six outs, plus a backdoor flush draw.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make that seven outs, but nix the backdoor flush draw. It's pretty and all, but doesn't do much against the lower PP's full house.

ArchonsEngine
10-07-2004, 06:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You have the nut missed-the-board

[/ QUOTE ]

I nominate this for best poker term ever. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

--ArchonsEngine