PDA

View Full Version : Problems depositing at Absolute?

Rift
10-06-2004, 08:07 PM
Trying to deposit some funds at Absolute in order to take advantage of their current reload bonus. However, when I click on the deposit button, a login box appears. Tried my user id and nick and nothing works. Emailed support but nothing so far. Curious as to whether anyone else is having this issue.

runninonmt
10-06-2004, 08:36 PM
Support told me that they were having some trouble with a upgrade that they'd made or something. Seems to be okay now though...

MicroBob
10-06-2004, 08:48 PM
i have learned that phoning AP support is very quick.

sometimes your e-mails get answered right away...but they frequently seem to get lost in the shuffle and they take forever to get back to you (or sometimes not at all if they had to transfer i to someone else or something).

i had a deposit time-out before it went through all the way. it was taken out of my neteller but didn't show up in my AP account. i sent them 3 e-mails over 24 hours (on a weekend I believe) and they finally responded with an e-mail asking me to call them .
When I called them the lady was very helpful and tracked down my missing funds right-away and asked 'why didn't you call sooner?' and i said that i had been sending e-mails and she told me not to bother doing that...just call right away.

AP's support can be a bit erratic...but once you get a hold of somebody I find them to be very helpful and professional. Then I hear about things like the guy who was told that they are still implementing the 30-day rule (which has not been in effect since June).