PDA

View Full Version : Cashing out at Pacific

Greg J
10-06-2004, 05:56 PM
Someone please tell me it is just insanely slow and you don't get an email confirmation.

afk
10-06-2004, 06:11 PM
It's slower than most sites. 3 or 4 business days till it hits my Neteller account. I know they send you an email when it finally gets processed and cashed out, but I'm not sure if they send one when you first apply to cash out.

gusly
10-06-2004, 07:10 PM
It takes about 48 hours to change from "waiting" to "paid" in your cashout history at Pacific. Once it's "paid" it usually shows up in your Neteller account the next day, sometimes two.

lefty rosen
10-06-2004, 07:15 PM
I swear it takes that long because the average player there is a crack head who can't make it past 2 days without needing the money. I think once you have been there for a while they speed up the process to 3 days. Either way it's forever compared to Party and other sites........... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

AncientPC
10-07-2004, 02:27 AM
It took a week when I cashed out.

PuertoKid
10-07-2004, 04:24 AM
I took a long time for me too at Pacific Poker. Also, one time I won a tournament there and they didn't post the winnings to my account. I took several emails to get that fixed.

Don't like Pacific, won't go there anymore unless there is some kind of super bonus incentive.

WC64
10-08-2004, 12:09 PM
It took about a week for me too, although it seemed a lot longer.

radek2166
10-08-2004, 12:47 PM
week minimum for me. I get a conformation when the money has been released. It does get there .

I guess their is slow than their is pacific.

Sidekick
10-08-2004, 01:02 PM
I just cashed out from Pacific as well. It took four full business days and I received no email confirmation.

jasonkm1
10-10-2004, 02:40 AM
Can anyone tell me if they requested a payout via check from Pacific and how long it took? It's been 2 weeks and I haven't gotten it yet. I didn't realize if I deposit with my mastercard my only withdrawal option would be check by mail, otherwise I would've done neteller.

DeucesUp
10-10-2004, 03:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone tell me if they requested a payout via check from Pacific and how long it took? It's been 2 weeks and I haven't gotten it yet. I didn't realize if I deposit with my mastercard my only withdrawal option would be check by mail, otherwise I would've done neteller.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't, but like most of the online poker rooms the check will probably be sent from an overseas bank and international mail can take forever. 3+ weeks wouldn't surprize me.