PDA

View Full Version : Crypto Skins and Neteller - Will my account be locked?

Sarge85
10-06-2004, 03:27 PM
Just tell me I’m paranoid

Ok so I’m surfing the pages at Bonuswhores.com and I come across a post about Crypto Skins locking accounts. The gist of the post was that you couldn’t have multiple Crypto Accounts tied to one neteller account. – at least that’s the way I understood the post to say.

Am I understanding that correctly?

I’m registered at each of the Crypto Skins eligible for US players under different names – generally some variation of my name here, - Sarge85, Sarge00, Sarge73, blah blah blah. Anyway I only have one neteller account that I use at each site.

Is that a no no? I never heard anyone mention that it was.

I’m concerned because I haven’t received my PIN from Total Bet or UK betting. I signed up for both of those sites about two weeks ago, and within one day of each other. And I just used my one neteller account for each site. I’ve sent two emails and haven’t heard anything, and will go home on lunch and see if I can get some answers via phone.

I assume all the Crypto whores here use just one Neteller account, but maybe I’m in the wrong.

Sarge/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

BradleyT
10-06-2004, 03:29 PM
They mean don't do this:

Signing up at all 5 sites once is fine.

gonzo787
10-06-2004, 11:17 PM
Yes this is 100% fine. Also two accounts her household/ per skin is also acceptable (at least per an email I received from them reguarding husband and wife accounts).

edfurlong
10-07-2004, 01:24 AM
I'm going to chime in and say you're fine. I'll also add that I signed up for totalbet and ukbetting about two weeks ago as well and have also yet to get my pins. The other three came much more quickly. I assume totalbet and ukbetting are run by the same people?