PDA

View Full Version : Rodney Dangerfield died today

ThaSaltCracka
10-06-2004, 11:45 AM
Please post your favorite Dangerfield joke.

This guy use to crack me up, hilarious comedian.

ThaSaltCracka
10-06-2004, 11:46 AM
"When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother"

CCass
10-06-2004, 12:30 PM
My wife told me I was getting old. I said that I am like a fine wine, I keep getting better with age, so she locked me in the cellar.

ThaSaltCracka
10-06-2004, 12:44 PM
you know, the best thing about his jokes is they take 5 seconds at the most to say, and they were always funny. Comedians today should really follow his example, no swearing, but still dirty. He was a totally underrated comedian IMO.

"I tell ya when I fly, I don't get no respect. I took one of those cheap flights, no frills. I finished eatin' and had to do the dishes. And I tell ya I got no confidence in the pilot. When he makes a left turn he puts his hand out."

wayabvpar
10-06-2004, 02:01 PM
I always remember the only funny line in Ladybugs (just a terrible soccer movie)-

"All I know is- I got a lotta balls!"

And the classics from Caddyshack-

"Hey everyone! We're all gonna get laid!"

"Did somebody step on a duck?"

andyfox
10-06-2004, 02:37 PM
This is your pilot. I have good news and bad news. The bad news is we're hopelessly lost. The goods news is we're way ahead of schedule.

andyfox
10-06-2004, 02:40 PM
I tell ya, my wife's a bad cook. How bad? The flies pitched in to fix the holes in the screens. My son had alphabet soup, he spelled out "HELP." Waffles shouldn't have bones, should they?

And she sleeps around on me. I bought a used car, we found her bra in the glove box. At a restaurant I toasted her, "To the best woman a man ever had." Sixteen other guys joined me.

andyfox
10-06-2004, 02:42 PM
I get no respect, I tell ya, no respect. When I get into an elevator, the elevator operator says, "Basement?"

ThaSaltCracka
10-06-2004, 02:44 PM
Oh, when I was a kid, everyone thought I got plenty of girls. I used to go to a drive-in movie and do push-ups in the backseat of my car.

Oh, when I go to a nude beach, I always take a ruler with me. Yeah, just in case I have to prove something.

Oh, this girl was fat, when she walks backward, she starts beeping. I mean, fat. She asked me why my eyes were bulging, I told her, "You're standing on my foot!"

andyfox
10-06-2004, 02:49 PM
She used to wear a white dress and we'd show movies on her. She thought I loved her because I rolled towards her when she got into bed.

-The man knew a lot of jokes. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ThaSaltCracka
10-06-2004, 02:53 PM
She thought I loved her because I rolled towards her when she got into bed.

Damn, thats funny. Yeah he did know a lot, I use to love every appearance he did on Carson's show(and later Leno's). I am really gonna miss this guy(and I am only 22!). America just became less funny /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Victor
10-06-2004, 03:03 PM
So what?

So lets dance!!!!

tek
10-06-2004, 05:07 PM
The US cocaine market just went down 5% /images/graemlins/grin.gif

mikeyvegas
10-06-2004, 06:10 PM
What a funny guy, sure gonna miss him. I say him the other day on a talk show and he was still funny.

I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender.

My wife was afraid of the dark...then she saw me naked and now she's afraid of the light.

If it weren't for pickpockets, I'd have no sex life at all.

Yeah, I know I'm ugly...I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'

BeerMoney
10-06-2004, 08:25 PM
Son, you don't lie to me, you lie to girls.

Rushmore
10-06-2004, 09:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Hey everyone! We're all gonna get laid!"

[/ QUOTE ]

I loved this. It was so unexpected, and could not have been delivered by another human being. Really funny.

ThaSaltCracka
10-06-2004, 09:56 PM
every thing he said was, to quote family guy, a stitch. Rarely have I laughed as hard at a stand up comedian as I did whenever I saw Rodney. This really sucks, all the really cool legends are dying. It started with Johnny Cash, then Ray, now Rodney... man what the [censored] /images/graemlins/frown.gif