PDA

View Full Version : And yet ANOTHER Absolute Bonus

CWsports
10-06-2004, 09:25 AM
Below is the link with the details. Personally, I have $480 in bonuses sitting there already and I don't plan on returning. Even though the games are beatable, their software is slow and there's hardly ever anyone playing there so it's almost impossible to find a game.

http://www.absolutepoker.com/mailers/extra/oct_5_04/

CWsports
10-06-2004, 09:27 AM
One other thing....I think they should send out an e-mail when they DON'T have a bonus. I swear they've had this same bonus almost every week for the last 2 months.

namknils
10-06-2004, 10:31 AM
I got an email for this bonus, and I also got another email from "Howard". That email said "We have noticed that you have not deposited in a while... We would like to offer you a 20% bonus on your next deposit within 2 weeks." It doesn't say a max or anything. Also, if I'm rememebering correctly I just deposited less than 2 weeks ago. I have $960 in bonus money sitting waiting for me, I am making an effort to clear some of that but it is hard with their game selection.

Odogg
10-06-2004, 10:35 AM
They need to keep some of that money and fix their software.

1. Update the software to have 10 player tables instead of 9. The tables have a great deal of difficulty staying together so anyone leaving causes a chain reaction.

2. Fix the lag.