PDA

View Full Version : Pacific bonus

CT11
10-06-2004, 04:09 AM
I signed up at pacific to get a bonus from an affiliate. I put in $20 and got $5 bonus. Long story short it turned out that I had been to their website before (never signed up) so I did not get tracked to the affiliate. I sent them emails to no avail and cashed out all my money on the site (22+5). The odd thing is that the $5 cleared. I had played maybe ten $2.50 SnGs and that’s it.

Is this normal for pacific or do you usually have to clear bonuses and they made a mistake approving my cash out?

I know $5 is no big deal but I just wanted to know if this was unusual.

~CT11

Scotch78
10-06-2004, 04:25 AM
Go to www.pokerlistings.com (http://www.pokerlistings.com) and use their link to Pacific, it's a MUCH better bonus.

Scott

harrypalmer
10-06-2004, 06:40 AM
This has happened to me too from time to time on Pacific. I wouldn't be done with my bonus yet and another whoring opportunity would come up, I would cash out the full amountand it would give it to me. Strange but it happens.

Too bad about your affiliate. I had the same thing happen on another site and the affiliate daid I couldn't get a rake rebate. I just wonder if he was telling the truth. I closed the account and asked to start a new one so that someone I didn't know wasn't making money off me.

Harry

CT11
10-06-2004, 02:48 PM
In this case pacific confirmed that I was not tracked to any one.
At the limits I play pacific bonuses are not worth it to clear... but if I don't have to clear them then I'm all for it. Strangly my cash out came in two parts too.

~CT11