PDA

View Full Version : KTs

CT11
10-06-2004, 01:17 AM
OK?

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+2 with T/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button folds, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (7 SB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(7 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, Hero calls, MP1 folds, CO folds, SB folds, BB calls, UTG folds.

Turn: (5 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, UTG+1 folds, Hero calls.

River: (12 BB) 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 14 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 14 BB, between Hero and BB.</font>

~CT11

Felipe
10-06-2004, 01:23 AM
<font color="green"> Flop: (7 SB) T, 8, K (7 players)
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 bets, Hero calls, MP1 folds, CO folds, SB folds, BB calls, UTG folds. </font> cap that s*it. You've got TOP TWO PAIR, and you DON"T want other's to draw out (flushes, straights, pocket pairs)

DID YOU WIN IT?

Sent
10-06-2004, 01:26 AM
Raise the flop, you need to protect your hand on a flop like this. Throw out flush and straight draws.

-Sent

CT11
10-06-2004, 04:02 AM
BB had AK /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Reef
10-06-2004, 04:45 AM
before I read the outcome, I was saying to myself RAISE THE FLOP. But of course, AK would not fold, but that is beside the point. Knock out the draws and protect your hand.

When you got 3 bet on the turn, warning lights should have went off. Either 1) he slowplayed a flopped monster or 2) The turn card helped. In case 1, maybe a set of the bottom card is possible. Any other 2 pairs are unlikely. In case 2, anyone with an open ender would have completed a str8 OR someone made 2 pair with the A and a flop card. Since 2 of each of the K's and 10's are gone, I would have put him on A8 or 88. Either way, you have at best a 4 outer and will probably have to call the river if it's not horrible (like another A)

Joe Tall
10-06-2004, 06:05 AM
Raise the flop, you need to protect your hand on a flop like this. Throw out flush and straight draws.

He should be raising the flop for value. No str8 or flush draws are folding this flop. I think it's important that you understand why you raise in these situations. You may get a backdoor/gutshot to fold, yes but you likely have the best hand, raise for value.

Peace,
Joe Tall