PDA

View Full Version : my dumbed-down SnG spreadsheet (with a question for improvement)

burningyen
10-05-2004, 07:24 PM
I've cobbled together my own SnG spreadsheet (http://znail.com/znaildisk/download.php/10-seat+SnGs.xls?dir=&filename=10-seat+SnGs.xls) based on my own needs and thought I'd offer it up here for those of you who:

-Aren't in any danger of (or don't care about) blowing your bankroll. In other words, recreational players like me who artificially set aside a little playing money but who won't be hurt one bit if it all disappeared in a flash. The reason I say this is because I don't bother to track ROR.

-Play SnGs with different buy-ins. I tend to play both $5+.50 and $10+1 tables.

-Want a simpler interface than AleoMagus' outstanding and much more sophisticated spreadsheet.

Note that this spreadsheet assumes that you play in 10-seat SnG's where 1st place gets 50% of the prize money, 2nd 30%, and 3rd 20%. It would be an easy matter to adapt this for 9-seat or other SnGs. One thing I'd like to know is if it's possible to make columns H through M fill in automatically rather than having to cut and paste the formulas into each new row. Any help and feedback would be appreciated!