PDA

View Full Version : multiple accounts.....

ddss6_99
10-05-2004, 02:32 PM
Hey, I don't know if it's against the rules or not, but I have more than one account on PartyPoker (one for me and one for my wife). Lat night I cashed out some of my winning and everything was alright, but when I came home today and tried to log on it said my account was closed and that I can no longer play?!? Am I being punished for having more than one account on a computer? If so is there any way that the situation can be recitified? I had a decent amount of money still in my account and I'd be very pissed off if it was gone.

stakesauce
10-05-2004, 02:35 PM
sounds like you are screwed, you can only have 1 account per ISP, if you signed up 2 or more from the same ISP your screwed. consider it a loss.

charlin
10-05-2004, 02:38 PM
Call PP support...I tried to create a second account and they closed my first with a message telling me to call support. At this point they transfered my current funds in the old account into the new account and closed the old account.

Anadrol 50
10-05-2004, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sounds like you are screwed, you can only have 1 account per ISP, if you signed up 2 or more from the same ISP your screwed. consider it a loss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't listen to this idiot...