PDA

View Full Version : Affiliate Tracker Question

Monkeyslacks
10-05-2004, 01:34 PM
So I have two friends who just signed up under me at Empire and I intend to give them all their rake back. They are the only people I have signed up under me and I gave them both the same code to do so. Will I be able to see what rakeback belongs to who? So far it just gives me a total at Tradal...

BradleyT
10-05-2004, 01:36 PM
Nope, better tell them both to get poker tracker and send you screenies at the end of each month.

GrannyMae
10-05-2004, 01:38 PM
no. one tracker means one figure.

you need a helluva lot more accounts for empire to give you trackers for each player, and that would still be against their written "rules". MONSTER affiliates are probably accomodated on this, but not affiliates with 2 accounts.

Monkeyslacks
10-05-2004, 04:18 PM
How do all the rakeback affiliates accomplish this then? They must open separate affiliate accounts or something?

jaybird
10-05-2004, 04:44 PM
FYI - I have 3 players under my affiliate account at Empire and they created a unique code for each player. I wouldn't consider myself a MONSTER affiliate.

GrannyMae
10-05-2004, 04:48 PM
FYI, i'm happy they did that for you. can you please tell me who created those for you? that's against the rules, and i just want to know which affiliate manager or support person is allowing this for someone with only 3 players.