PDA

View Full Version : Slight Confusion

12-07-2001, 11:39 AM
There seems to be a slight confusion concerning this forum. It ios for all forms of pot limit and no limit, not just hold 'em.

Best wishes,

Mason

12-07-2001, 12:45 PM
Chuck should change the title of the page at the top, it says: Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em.

Nicolas Fradet (ThePrince)

12-07-2001, 02:05 PM
Ok, I've done this. However it has the side effect of invalidating the "cookie" for this forum. Sorry.

Chuck

12-07-2001, 04:59 PM
If you don't want to read it, then don't. I am so tired of you morons wasting space with your policing. If you can't make a positive contribution to this forum, hit the road!!!!!!!! If somebody feels they will get a helpful response by posting in a certain forum, then they shouldn't be criticized for doing so. Chuck shouldn't have to change a forum that most of enjoy because of few bad pigeons.

12-07-2001, 05:11 PM
Mmmmhhh... is this directed at my comment?

I was just pointing out that the title was wrong if they wanted this forum to be on pot/no-limit poker.

If not, then we are ok.

Nicolas Fradet (ThePrince)

12-07-2001, 11:59 PM
"Chuck shouldn't have to change a forum that most of enjoy because of few bad pigeons."

I don't know about you, but I like a few pigeons in a poker game.

12-08-2001, 12:31 AM
Gee, I raised the question of maybe adjusting the forums last week and, BAM, it happened! Thanks for listening, Mason.