PDA

View Full Version : THE ANSWER to the BullShit Rake figure problems

CLC
10-05-2004, 10:31 AM
I am not an affiliate, however I do have one!

On the GAME NOTES tab ONLY the hands that you were dealt cards are included. Under Party's new system it is necessary to use this tab to get accurate info. I noticed this during the "m" patch and contacted Pat about it. He added a few things to the GAME NOTES tab to solve the problem. IT IS IN THE "n" and "o" patch as well. The solution is:

1) On the PREFERENCES tab, select the dates needed (ie. 09/01/2004 thru 09/30/2004)
2) On the PREFERENCES tab, Check ONLY the limit for the query (ie. 5/10)
3) Go to GAME NOTES tab
4) Click the GET ALL button to display all hands sat-in on for the time requested.
5) Take a screenshot

This will show you the amount of rake for all hands involved in, APH (average # players per hand), TRH (Total # of raked hands) and the Total rake collected (this amount is at the bottom of the "net" column) for those hands. This info in along the bottom of the upper table. Across the top of the table is an number showing how many TOTAL games were sat-in on, both raked and unraked (ie. 96 of 96).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If more than one limit or game type is played (ie. 3/6, 5/10, 5/10 6-max) is played then a SEPARATE screenshot needs to be take in order for the rakeback amount to be accurate. STEPS 2-5 MUST BE REPEATED FOR EACH GAME LEVEL/TYPE.