PDA

View Full Version : Does pokerstar has any bonus or referal for new account?

rachelwxm
10-05-2004, 10:12 AM
Hi, I am thinking of putting some money into pokerstar partly because I want to join those 2+2 games and partly because the party games are not as profitible as before. My ROIs at 30 SNG has dipped below 20s and I now have to pick the right time of the week to play at those level not 24/7 anymore.

Does any one have good results any other sites ? Preferably 11 buyin or more. Since I am mostly a 10+1 at party now. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now I must have a maniac image at those tables since I am push all in PF a lot. (something I never tried before I moved up) /images/graemlins/cool.gif

wjmooner
10-05-2004, 11:48 AM
Pokerstars does not have a sign-up bonus, but they run various bonus promotions throughout the year which are open to everybody. They just had one recently. Their promotions are usually 20% up to 120$. You can work them off in SnGs, although it takes a while to work them off.

I have had good success with the 10$ SnGs at Stars. I'd give Stars a try, although the competition is not as clueless as at Party the structure gives an added edge to good players, since the blinds go up slower.

Chris

rachelwxm
10-05-2004, 11:57 AM
So I should put a little bit of money now and wait for the big bonus, right?