PDA

View Full Version : Act of contrition

phildirt
10-05-2004, 12:11 AM
I've been running card dead latley and then made it worse by playing worse. I could not stop overplaying hands even when I know they have been beaten. It has nothing with the guy who cracked my Aces with 8-4 offsuit, if I can't beat him he deserves my money.

Then I took a break did some studing and relized the error of my ways. Take responsiblity for my own actions. I don't have to play certain hands that I normally would but the situation isn't right because how could I possbly see that it's the wrong time to pull a stupid move because I still pissed of about the last 3-outer. There I said it "I suck at this game sometimes and I'm not as good as I thought I was".

I will now: seek out only beatable games, play within my BR, stop bluffing just for the thrill of it, play my game to the best of my (limited) abilities, and work to stop up all leaks(to many to mention). Let other Players make mistakes. In the mean time I be waiting for Hold'em Poker for Mediocore Players.

Thanks for the rant It's my punishment.

PF

dogmeat
10-05-2004, 12:24 AM
No, I read your post - it must be my punishment.

P.S. Feel free to use the check-box for "I want to preview my post".

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

x2ski
10-05-2004, 02:17 AM
Sometimes people gotta vent... and in this case, he beat himself up enough in his own post that he doesn't deserve it from anybody else.

Nevertheless, lol dogmeat

LikesToLose
10-05-2004, 09:56 AM
Congratulations. IMO, you are one step closer to winning in Poker and in Life.