PDA

View Full Version : Incubus In Concert -- anyone recently attend?

Schneids
10-04-2004, 03:46 AM
Has anyone seen them perform in the past year -- more specifically, since they released their latest album?

What percentage of time do they devote to each album?

Incubus is coming to MN in November and I really don't want to hear all the crap off of Crow Left of the Murder. Likewise, I would prefer only a small amount off of Morning View.

I assume songs from those two albums are what they primarly play... How much can I legitimately expect to hear from Make Yourself, SCIENCE, Fungus Amongus, or Enjoy Incubus if I were to attend the concert?

GuyOnTilt
10-04-2004, 01:04 PM
Hey Schneids,

Incubus has an official board over on Sonymusic's website. You'll get good responses there.

GoT

jagoff
10-04-2004, 01:14 PM
Dude...seriously...think about it? Everytime a band puts out a new album and tours to promote it do you think that they won't bludgeon your ears to death with it? Forget it and build a time machine and go see them in 2000 like I did! That show was the nuts!

GuyOnTilt
10-04-2004, 01:32 PM
Forget it and build a time machine and go see them in 2000 like I did! That show was the nuts!

Agreed. The show I saw on their tour for Make Yourself was incredible. But really, they'll probably play half their set from their newest album (maybe a bit less) and the rest from SCIENCE and Make Yourself, since those are the crowd favorites for their shows.

GoT

astroglide
10-04-2004, 02:21 PM
how will you avoid the blatant faith no more theft and pop adaptation? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mmbt0ne
10-04-2004, 04:24 PM
Some of my friends just went to the show in Atlanta. They said it was good, but not great. They played here in summer 2002 at Music Midtown and it was amazing. I hear that the didn't even play "A Certain Shade of Green" at the last concert though. For that reason alone I'm glad I didn't go.