PDA

View Full Version : YET ANOTHER EMPIRE SCREWUP ?

adamstewart
10-03-2004, 09:57 PM
Below is an email I just sent to Empire. Have any of you ever had a similar problem??

Hello,

My name is XXXXXXX and my Empire account is "XXXXXXX."

Attached is your email to me, confirming that a new bonus (under EPCOMPCASH, I believe - 20% Redeposit Bonus, subject to 500 raked hands) was applied to my account.

I noticed in my "bonus account" page that the bonus was there upon receipt of this email. However, when I simply clicked on "Cashier" from the Lobby, the bonus DID NOT SHOW under the "Bonus Account: Pending Release" section.

Nevertheless, I proceeded to play the required 500 raked hands in order to release the bonus. As I did so, my "Required Raked Hands" tally continued to increase until I had played 500. (I have screen shots to prove this, if need be).

Now, under my "bonus account" page, it says that the $100 bonus was released. Further, the "History" in the "Cashier" shows a Deposit Bonus Credit of $100 on October 4, 2004 was a "Success."

**HOWEVER, THE MONEY HAS NOT ACTUALLY BEEN CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT, AS MY BALANCE REMAINS AT $X WHEN IT SHOULD ACTUALLY BE $X+$100 INCLUDING THE $100 BONUS.**

Please rectify the problem and credit my account as soon as possible. (I have not heard many positive things about Empire's Bonus system lately, and I'm hoping that I'm not the victim of yet another Empire error/glitch).

Thank you for your assistance,

XXXXXXXXXX

Now, the EPCOMPCASH bonus was account-specific, and I'm not sure that I qualified. However, they DID send me a confirmation email!

Any help is appreciated.

Adam

Lori
10-03-2004, 10:05 PM
Hopefully this was today.

Go to "My account" and go through your activity for the day, assuming this backs up your claim, copy/paste it to them and give them hell until they pay up.

Lori

adamstewart
10-03-2004, 10:14 PM
Yep,

Did that already. It doesn't show as being credited under "My Account Activity," and I have screen shots to prove it.

Anyone else?